View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

re: Death to Mother and one shot on Council 8/9 BT !!!!!!!!!!

Premonition - you did something tonight that I never expected. Not only did we go in there tonight and kill Mother on the 2nd attempt of the night with less than resist cap Shadow gear, we also ONE SHOTTED Illidari Council. Words can not express the immense pride I have in this guild and the outstanding members of it. Really amazing work, at this rate Illidan will be dead..... very, very, very soon! Good job! I love you Premo! <3333333333333333333333333

Mother dies and lets us give grats to Finrell on [Pauldrons of the Forgotten Vanquisher] , Shockster and Kasu on [Pauldrons of the Forgotten Protector] and Quinnie on [Leggings of Devastation]
Forum Image

ONE SHOT on Illidari Council nets us some MORE T6! Grats to Alphaseven and Wedge on [Leggings of the Forgotten Conqueror] , Rãt on [Leggings of the Forgotten Protector] and Milliard on [Forest Prowler's Helm]
Forum Image

Our first look at Illidan! What a way to end the night... and early before raid was even over! Grats all!!!! Well deserved T6!
Forum Image

Gene_the_Hero

re: Death to Mother and one shot on Council 8/9 BT !!!!!!!!!!

Fixed it for ya love <3

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum