Kumbustion-GM

re: App: ~Lightning~

The application submitted by ~Lightning~ is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
LÌghtning

What class are you?:
Death Knight

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What glyphs are you using? Do you have gear for offspec talent builds? What is your offspec talent spread?:
MS Blood Tank / OS Frost DW, Talented in both
I chose tanking in order to get into almost anything i wanted, including raids/instances/random boss fights/daily quests. I chose Frost in order to level, and play it as offspec when someone else would like to take over tank spot in a group.
glyphs, Blood spec ; Prime: Heart Strike, Rune Strike, Death Coil (survival glyph). Major: Bone Shield, Vamp Blood, Rune Weapon. Minor: Death's Embrace, Resilient Grip, Raise Dead... Frost spec ; Prime: Death Coil (survival glyph), Howling Blast, Obliterate. Major : Blood Boil, Bone Shield, Hungering Cold. Minor : Death's Embrace, Raise Ally, Resilient Grip... Yes i have gear for both specs.

What race are you?:
Draenei

Name your alts 60+. If you're transferring and are bringing your alts give us their names/server.:
i might bring my 74 almost 75 druid, tank/healz

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Casual Raider? idk, i will raid whenever needed, and yes i will be on time everytime.

Link your armory.:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/windrunner/l%c3%acghtning/simple (subject to change considering i switch between tank and dps for instances and i mess with my gear constantly and am always getting upgrades)

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? Specify 10 man/25 man or both. Do you have experience with 6 mins Malygos and 3 drake Sartharion? How much of TBC content did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
VoA 10/25 norm. All icc 10man normal, no maly, no sart, barely any tbc or vanilla, i came to wow late, i will and am nerding it up by basically making my own elite guide to dungeons/raids in cata, i've already got a pre raid BiS guide made for myself complete with reforging chants and gems

List your guild history. Please explain why you are leaving and/or no longer with previous guilds. Have you apped to any other guilds in the past 30 days?:
Shitty ones that dont know what their doing, also explains why i left, i normally am in guilds, but still pug raids/instances

Do you have any WWS or WMO parses of your performances in raids? If so, link a few here.:
No ma'am/sir I do not.

What professions/levels do you have? Why did you choose these professions?:
Engineering for enchants and Mining atm to help with Engineering, I will be getting Mining on my druid and will raise that as soon as I'm done with Engineering on my DK and i will be getting either JC for the mastery items or BS for the mastery items. (Still debating on whether to even drop the mining or not for money issues)

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
LOL, them raid times are PERFECT for me Happy I play almost all day everysingle day. Server time 1:30pm to around 11-2pm. Central Time. Yes I can raid 4 nights a week.

Tell us about yourself. You can say anything here!:
I'm 19 years old, father already of a beautiful baby girl. I am American. I am engaged to the mother of my child and have been since 1 year before "we" got pregnant as she says. I used to wrestle in highschool. Now I work from 9-3pm at mcdonalds. =/

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
I'm hoping people know this guild for a reason, that reason being that people are well informed on what they're doing in instances/raids/zones/groups. Also the raid times worked really great for me.

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
To progress/proceed/prosper. And here recently my brother has been tellin a little about "Lore" which I don't understand at all, but I'm getting into.

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
, i you can call me an idiot for this one, but when i was leveling my DK, i never had a head slot item equiped up to lvl 80 (i turned my helm view off) and i went into a raid group for VoA without the helm on and got kicked once i got inspected. I felt completely retarded when i thought back to all the times a helm dropped.

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
The only thing I have left to say is that I get no sleep thanks to the new expansion and a baby. So take it easy on me if i say im dozing off in SW or sumthin (Don't worry i always get rest before a planned raid). Also I'm not quite sure on whether to stamina/mastery/avoidance for the new expansion. If you have any ideas. Please let me know.

Also, this is a trick question, u didnt specify what types of pie or cake, i hate chocolate cake and i hate some certain pies, but i love pumpkin pie and i love any other cake besides chocolate.

Pie > Cake?:
True

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum