View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rootcanal
Casual
Forum Troll

re: I'm sad

I bothered to log on last night and no one wanted to talk except for Despair. /cry

how did Kael Thas go in SSC? Happy
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

re: Re: I'm sad

Rootcanal wrote:
I bothered to log on last night and no one wanted to talk except for Despair. /cry

how did Kael Thas go in SSC? Happy

Bah, we didn't get to touch Kael'thas last night - ran out of time /pout And I didn't realize that was you ! I thought it was Mitch Happy Woot i got a real RC message.

Rootcanal
Casual
Forum Troll

I had to put some Barrel Monkeys stuff to bed last night. I've been thinking of speccing Quesa to pve spec and doing heroics and maybe kara every once in a while to fill in some gaps (namely waist and wrist.)

super casual stuff, really. My classes interfere with a raiding schedule unless I wanted to do it aussie time.

So, uh... who wants to do some Cenarion rep heroics Happy
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

Rootcanal wrote:
I had to put some Barrel Monkeys stuff to bed last night. I've been thinking of speccing Quesa to pve spec and doing heroics and maybe kara every once in a while to fill in some gaps (namely waist and wrist.)

super casual stuff, really. My classes interfere with a raiding schedule unless I wanted to do it aussie time.

So, uh... who wants to do some Cenarion rep heroics Happy

I will whenever I'm not busy >.> so ... that's like Saturday and SUnday during the day /cry or before raids at times I'm home early too.

neuroticon
Casual
Forum Troll

zomg u were online? >.>

ill go to any heroics or something on my mage!
Rootcanal
Casual
Forum Troll

great! I'm just trying to get the exalted Cenarian ring and I figured I might as well finish revered to exalted Sha'tar for Marks of Illidari if I decide to get back to hard core raiding during the summer. (Quesa, for armory purposes.)

I also have a priest (dwarf, because some people know how to choose racials....) that needs to finish his revered honor hold for the hat enchant. I just never bothered to do it Happy (Expendable, again for armory purposes)
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

Rootcanal wrote:
I also have a priest (dwarf, because some people know how to choose racials....) that needs to finish his revered honor hold for the hat enchant. I just never bothered to do it Happy (Expendable, again for armory purposes)

Pfft Symbol of Hope ftw

Who picks racials now, bish?!

Rootcanal
Casual
Forum Troll

Quinnie wrote:
Rootcanal wrote:

Pfft Symbol of Hope ftw

very useful for a shadow priest, imo. Or is that gift of the naaru?
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

Rootcanal wrote:
Quinnie wrote:
Rootcanal wrote:

Pfft Symbol of Hope ftw

very useful for a shadow priest, imo. Or is that gift of the naaru?

Symbol of Hope is priest racial which is the mana regen over 15 secs with 5 min CD. Gift of the Naaru is the racial that all Draenei's get Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> Off topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: