Likes Creamsicles

re: App: blackabiss

The application submitted by blackabiss is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Blackabiss

What class are you?:
Death Knight

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What glyphs are you using? Do you have gear for offspec talent builds? What is your offspec talent spread?:
My spec is Unholy, I got this spec off of one of my guild class leaders and i also looked it up and tried it out cause my theory is that the best way to learn you class is to spec into everything you can find to see what works for you his talent spread is 12 blood 0frost and 59unholy, I am not fully ulduar geared but I have quite a few items from there, My alt spec is frost and tank, i have a few ulduar peices and have tanked quite a bit and his spread is 12 blood 52 frost 7unholy

What race are you?:
Human

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Raiding member

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Baelgun&n=Blackabiss

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? Specify 10 man/25 man or both. Do you have experience with 6 mins Malygos and 3 drake Sartharion? How much of TBC content did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
i have cleared all of naxx but none of the big achevments in there, My guild has been practicing on 3 drake until about 3 weeks until ulduar came out but never got it down i have downed maly but have not gotten the 6 minute achevment, My guild has downed ever boss up to general and are close to downing general 25 man and have done same on 10 man have not downed yogg yet, i have not done much in bc i have done karazhan on my mage as well as gruuls and mount hyjal but i have cleared all BC fights when i reached 80 and my favorite boss at lvl 70 would have to be grulls at 80 in BC fights probably be kael jaden in wotlk fights it would be hodir

List your guild history. Please explain why you are leaving and/or no longer with previous guilds. Have you apped to any other guilds in the past 30 days?:
I have been in Nemesis and still am i just think it would be an honer to get a chance to join the 3rd best guild in game and see more bosses and spend more time on them, and no I have not applied to any other guilds

What professions/levels do you have? Why did you choose these professions?:
Jewelcrafting and mining, cause of the Jewelcrafting gems, i think they are the biggest upgrades you can get .

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
I play most of the day and i make most all raids i have only missed 5 raids since wotlk has come out, i will be able to raid 4 nights a week

Tell us about yourself. You can say anything here!:
I am 16 years old i love this game, and am a nice player and would do anything for a guildie

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
so i can see more bosses, get drakes and progress as a guild

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
my main goal is be the best and down bosses faster than any other guilds

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
Probably when i first started raiding on my mage and people telling me to decurse and me saying well who is it on cause i dident know what decursive was

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
I love to have fun with this game, and improve during every raid

Pie > Cake?:
True

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum