Likes Creamsicles

re: App: freatize

The application submitted by freatize is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Freatize

What class are you?:
Druid

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What glyphs are you using? Do you have gear for offspec talent builds? What is your offspec talent spread?:
I am Balance right now, using a 55/0/16 spec, putting 3 in intensity for mana. Though I'll probably change that when 3.1 hits, since Intensity is getting buffed. I spec the usual in the balance tree.

What race are you?:
Night Elf

Name your alts 60+. If you're transferring and are bringing your alts give us their names/server.:
Avogadros (63 Shaman)

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Raiding

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Windrunner&n=Freatize

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? Specify 10 man/25 man or both. Do you have experience with 6 mins Malygos and 3 drake Sartharion? How much of TBC content did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
I have done all content with the exception of 3d Sarth 10 man. I also did about half BT pre-3.0, will all BT after

List your guild history. Please explain why you are leaving and/or no longer with previous guilds. Have you apped to any other guilds in the past 30 days?:
Lords of Karma, Fury Raiders, Aftermath Empire, then Lords of Karma again, and currently in Pandemonium. I left Fury Raiders and Aftermath because of leadership issues, and Lords of Karma because they weren't progressing as well as I would like. I don't raid as much as I would like to in Panda, but they are are a great group of people, nothing against them.

Do you have any WWS or WMO parses of your performances in raids? If so, link a few here.:
I don't have any available right now, but I know on Patchwerk, I do a little over 5k.

What professions/levels do you have? Why did you choose these professions?:
450 Enchanting, 450 Alc.
I chose enchanting because being able to enchant your own gear, and disenchant gear that you don't need is such a boon, and saved a lot of money.
I chose alc. because 4 hour flasks are about the sexiest thing ever. Not to mention getting extra proc's on flasks.

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
Those times work for me, I live in California, and those times are perfect, since all my shit ends at 6.

Tell us about yourself. You can say anything here!:
I like tennis, its a great sport, ummm... i like musicals (and no I'm not gay ) and i like to play WoW and Cod4 a ton.

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
I feel you gys are the right guild for me, you get bosses down fast, are dedicated, and exactly the kind of place I like.

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
My main goal is to get every BiS piece of gear i can get, and do the best that i can, as i try to do in every aspect of my life.

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
Hmmm... lets see, we were doing Mother, and I was kinda tired that night, so I just pushed my auto-run button in the part before Mother. Needless to say I ran into Mother and wiped the raid. GG

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
Well i know my class very well, all specs. I like to know the best possible gear i can have, as well as spec. Oh and i like Pie. Unless the cake is delicious and moist

Pie > Cake?:
True

freatize

re: DECLINED - App: freatize - by Quinnie

Whoops Glyphs.
1st Glyph: Glyph of Starfire, best glyph right now, keeps moonfire up.
2nd Glyph: Glyph of Insect Swarm, this increases my dps by a lot.
3rd Glyph: Glyph of Innervate, this help my mana a ton when i use innervate, basically giving me about 75% mana back.
Then i use Unburdened Rebirth, and the Thorns glyph.
You may be wondering why i don't use the Moonfire glyph, and this is because since i am spec'd into imp. moonfire, and using the moonfire glyph would only increase my dps by .5%
Shidan
Recruit
Forum Baby

You have not even started on your Sons of Hodir rep. WTF?
Tikitikitiki
Guild Team Lead
Forum Troll

Thanks for your application, but at this time we are full on balance druids. Good luck with finding a home.

Well we have already stated about the Son's Rep. Care to splain why?

Why 1 pt in brambles over 1 pt in genesis?

Do you think that maxing out imp Insect Swarm and picking up Gale winds
could be better for your dps as opposed to Intensity? Why/Why not?

Do you think that your professions are the best ones to maximize dps? If not how would you feel about changing them if asked?

What type of potions do you use during raids? When do you pop them?

When Heroism hits what would you normally do?
Walker Boh
Guild Member
Forum Baby

This is what i get for trying to ask apps questions while BGing some team lead comes in and hits the big red button b4 i can have my fun!
freatize

Well we have already stated about the Son's Rep. Care to splain why? There really is not reason, I'm not sure why I haven't, but I've always planned to.

Why 1 pt in brambles over 1 pt in genesis? I don't have brambles in , but i put a point in Moonglow to reduce mana cost.

Do you think that maxing out imp Insect Swarm and picking up Gale winds
could be better for your dps as opposed to Intensity? Why/Why not?
Not so much the Gale Winds, because on most bosses, there is not much AoE, and while Gale Winds is great for trash pulls, It's not so great on bosses like patch. If bosses in Uldar show to be AoE favorable, then i would consider putting points in there. And imp. Insect Swarm will probably spec'd into when 3.1 hits, as they are increasing the damage.

Do you think that your professions are the best ones to maximize dps? If not how would you feel about changing them if asked? Well i could probably drop Alc. for JC, to get the 32 SP gems, but Enchanting is a pretty good profession, with the 19 SP to rings.

What type of potions do you use during raids? When do you pop them? I use Frost Wyrm flasks, and i usually take 1 mana pot, or none at all.

When Heroism hits what would you normally do? I re-apply imp FF, Moonfire, and Insect Swarm, then Wrath spam till Eclipse, then blast away. Heroism is my hero
Aredordh
Guild Team Lead
Awesomest Huntard

thanks for humoring us even though tiki came out and said we are full which is correct.

A couple things I would mention for future reference when you are apping to top end raiding guilds is this...

1- I would totally use the caster pots over the mana pots. If everybody uses dmg pots instead of mana pots that's a hug damage spike and typically far better return than popping mana pots because the fights become shorter.
2- Write a longer application. It doesn't need to be a story, but it should have quite some depth to it. It shows you spent a lot of time with the application and shows you really want to be with a particular guild.

alright, thanks for all the input, I appreciate the quick response as well.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum