Likes Creamsicles

re: App: Darcsky

The application submitted by Darcsky is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Darcsky

What class are you?:
Druid

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What glyphs are you using? Do you have gear for offspec talent builds? What is your offspec talent spread?:
Restoration: 14/0/57 Glyph of Innervate, Lifebloom, Regrowth

Offspec: geared for feral and boomkin

What race are you?:
Night Elf

Name your alts 60+. If you're transferring and are bringing your alts give us their names/server.:
Adoy, Necryre

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Raiding

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Windrunner&n=Darcsky

Currently pvp feral spec, I'm very well resto geared, 4/5 valorous (heroes helm), torch of holy fire, etc

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? Specify 10 man/25 man or both. Do you have experience with 6 mins Malygos and 3 drake Sartharion? How much of TBC content did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
I've downed everything except 10 man 3d sarth and 25 man 6 min malygos. I've solo healed 10 man 6 min maly, and 1 shot 25 man 3d sarth almost every week. i cleared everything up to twins in SWP pre 3.0

List your guild history. Please explain why you are leaving and/or no longer with previous guilds. Have you apped to any other guilds in the past 30 days?:
Previously:
Semper Fi - Was booted because an officer (Rejuvenate) did not want to wait 5 min for me to finish the last boss in a heroic before joining the raid he made on an OFF DAY when no raid was scheduled.

Arx Deorum - I left them. I refuse to be told I cannot pug vault for pvp gear, and that I must do it with the guild or not at all.

Apped:
Veritas - They no longer need resto druids

Forlorn Legacy - No word from them yet.

If i do not find a hardcore raiding guild soon, I will be transferring servers to find one who can put se of my skills.

Do you have any WWS or WMO parses of your performances in raids? If so, link a few here.:
None up to date. i will ask for a couple links to some from Arx, I know they kept some. I'm a well known, well skilled healer. :)

What professions/levels do you have? Why did you choose these professions?:
450 Mining / 450 herbalism to make more gold, my rogue is 450 enchanter, 450 alchemist

I am thinking about powerleveling up JC and Enchanting on my druid for the added bonuses

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
I am usually on around 11 am server and i get off around 4 am server... I am Mountain time (1 hour ahead of server) and can meet every raid.

Tell us about yourself. You can say anything here!:
I do my colleging online, so it gives me plenty of free time to play WoW. I take pride in everything I do, so I may sound a bit conceded when I say that I am a damned good healer, but I think I have earned it. :)

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
I'd like to join because you're a guild that gets shit done. You don't have people who fuck up EVERY WEEK for immortal or 3d 10 man sarth. I'm a hardcore raider, it's what I play the game for. I don't like wasting my time week after week with eople who either don't care much for getting content / achievements done, or that just plain suck.

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
I want to be among the best. I want to down every bit of content as it is designed from the beginning, not wait for a patch to nerf it to hell and back so scrubs can do it.

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
I healed a malygos run forgetting i was still boomkin spec in boomkin gear xD was fun

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
I like pie.

omg...i got to the next question...and 'd pie > cake how random is that shit?

Pie > Cake?:
True

Adrielassa
Guild Team Lead
Forum Browser

re: DECLINED - App: Darcsky - by Quinnie

Hi Darksky.
Can you please log off in your resto spec and gear so I can evaluate you? Also, I would like to set up a meeting with you. I am not free until around 11:00pm server tonight (daughter's track meet), and I should be free all day tomorrow. Please let me know what works best for you.

sohl
Guild Member
Forum Baby

pvp head enchant, wrong meta gem, pvp shoulder enchant, subpar +8 stats to chest and +23sp to bracers don't really go along with "hardcore" raiding, and you can't really say you're still working on the rep for sons of hodir or kirin tor. ulduar's a few weeks away, and i'm sure we're ready. two gathering professions? please.

Hi Darksky.
Can you please log off in your resto spec and gear so I can evaluate you? Also, I would like to set up a meeting with you. I am not free until around 11:00pm server tonight (daughter's track meet), and I should be free all day tomorrow. Please let me know what works best for you.

Either of those are fine, and yes, I never cared to get my Sons of hordir rep up. As for the bracer enchant, I was waiting to get better bracers to put 30 on them. I am also regemming my gear, since I've been playing with it on PTR and SP doesn't work great anymore. Stacking Int with MP5 works great for PTR though, so that's what i'm gemming him for with the upcoming nerf on spirit.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Mysteriou
Guild Member
Forum Baby

sohl wrote:
pvp head enchant, wrong meta gem, pvp shoulder enchant, subpar +8 stats to chest and +23sp to bracers don't really go along with "hardcore" raiding, and you can't really say you're still working on the rep for sons of hodir or kirin tor. ulduar's a few weeks away, and i'm sure we're ready. two gathering professions? please.

My alt who hit 80 3 weeks ago. has he Hodir rep and better enchants

Quote:

Either of those are fine, and yes, I never cared to get my Sons of hordir rep up. As for the bracer enchant, I was waiting to get better bracers to put 30 on them. I am also regemming my gear, since I've been playing with it on PTR and SP doesn't work great anymore. Stacking Int with MP5 works great for PTR though, so that's what i'm gemming him for with the upcoming nerf on spirit.

Really? I don't know if you have the right attitude to be in a guild like Premonition. Also, why do you have a meta that increases run speed with a boot enchant that increases run speed when they don't stack?

Really? I don't know if you have the right attitude to be in a guild like Premonition. Also, why do you have a meta that increases run speed with a boot enchant that increases run speed when they don't stack?

The meta and head / shoulder stuff are just things i picked up from stone keeper shards... Ask around, the majority of my time is spent helping others with achievements, quests, or instances... I don't have all the time to farm rep with places unless I just tell people I won't help them... I'm not like that. Quite frankly, you can stop scolding me, I'm apping to raid, not to be your friend. It doesn't come down to only gear and enchants, there's a lot of skill involved, and I'm sure I've got plenty of that.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

Sorry, but when you are accepted in Premo you ARE apping to be a friend AND raiding member. Talking to one of our officers in such a manner as you have (as well as members who would have been raiding directly alongside you) when he was asking a valid question is not the best way to find yourself being offered a position to join Premonition's ranks. Thank you for your time and for your application but at this time I have to admit I don't think you would be a fit for Premonition. Best of luck to you on your search for a guild.

Mysteriou
Guild Member
Forum Baby

Raiding at the lvl. we do takes alot more than skill. At this lvl. we all have skill or we would not be here. It is about attitude and min-maxing your gear. If you were a serious raider you would have had the correct enchants not just some pvp enchants and for sure the measure of a noob at this time is Hodir rep. which you don't have and don't seem to think matters.
Sounds like you need a casual guild that raids with unprepared raiders.

Anonymous wrote:
Quite frankly, you can stop scolding me, I'm apping to raid, not to be your friend. It doesn't come down to only gear and enchants, there's a lot of skill involved, and I'm sure I've got plenty of that.

What's the point of an application if the guild reviewing it can't ask questions regarding the person's spec and/or gear? Anyway, thanks for the application. I hope you find a guild that will suit you. Happy

Ah Tiki..I missed you Happy
And how are you Premo? still owning shit I see. Keep up the good work
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum