Likes Creamsicles

re: App: Keitek

The application submitted by Keitek is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Éclair

What class are you?:
Shaman

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What glyphs are you using? Do you have gear for offspec talent builds? What is your offspec talent spread?:
Resto 0/16/55
Glyphs: Chain Heal, Water Mastery, and Lesser Healing Wave.
I have gear for elemental and some enhancement.
Offspec Elemental 57/14/0

What race are you?:
Draenei

Name your alts 60+. If you're transferring and are bringing your alts give us their names/server.:
Keitek 80 Hunter

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Either, doesn't bug me.

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Windrunner&n=%C3%89clair

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? Specify 10 man/25 man or both. Do you have experience with 6 mins Malygos and 3 drake Sartharion? How much of TBC content did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
Experience with all WOTLK content.
Attempted 6 min maly and have done 3d Sarth.
TBC up to Sunwell.
I like the Malygos encounter just because I like phase 3, go go vehicles!

List your guild history. Please explain why you are leaving and/or no longer with previous guilds. Have you apped to any other guilds in the past 30 days?:
Premonition and Elite Panda Doom Squad >_>
Our GM/Officers don't want to lead anymore and too many raiding members don't want to try for progression.
Nope.

Do you have any WWS or WMO parses of your performances in raids? If so, link a few here.:
Our WWS guy can only keep them up for 15 days and he hasn't done any recently :/

What professions/levels do you have? Why did you choose these professions?:
455 Jewelcrafter
450 Miner

The prismatic gems are OP.

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
2pm server
Eastern
Yes

Tell us about yourself. You can say anything here!:
Hi Quinnie!! I was in premonition, when Sunwell came out I disappeared for a couple of months due to a broken computer, I probably could've contacted people to let them know where i was since some of you thought i died >_> but meh, it was a nice break, When I came back people who i knew during the time had apparently left and formed a new guild and they were on at the time and told me join their guild so i jumped onto their boat.

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
There are still people I know in the guild and I'd really like to experience some progression and achievements.

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
Progression/Achievements.

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
Before they got rid of the Arcane Shot dispelling things, i md'd the mage from the illidari council to Finrell and dispelled his mana shield which lead to Finrell getting one-shotted and wiping the raid, Quinnie was there. >_>

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
What if I like Pie and Cake equally?

Pie > Cake?:
True

Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

re: DECLINED - App: Keitek - by Quinnie

Hey Keitek =) One of our healing leads, Lw or Adrielassa, will get in touch with you to get you on vent for an interview soon.

Adrielassa
Guild Team Lead
Forum Browser

I would like to speak with you in vent. Please contact me in game around 7:00 tomorrow night and we can set it up.

Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

Here's a WMO report of EPDS - its over a month old but its something to look at Lw and Adrie.
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/log/422337

Junoreactor
Guild Member
Forum Browser

WTF?????
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

Junoreactor wrote:
WTF?????

He wants to hear your sexy voice. That's his motivation, Juno.

Keitek

after talking with some of my friends in epds and thinking about it im going to stick around and see where this goes. there are some people here i've been with ever since i started playing WoW from my first server and i really don't want to just leave them hanging... again >_>

sorry about that and good luck.
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

Take care. Best of luck to you.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum