Likes Creamsicles

re: App: Senicuss

The application submitted by Senicuss is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Senicus (Malorne)

What class are you?:
Hunter

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What glyphs are you using? Do you have gear for offspec talent builds? What is your offspec talent spread?:
I'm Survival spec (6/14/51). I Chose this spec after much research on elitists jerks theorycraft and much in game testing myself on dummies/different raid nights. This spec sticks out to me because you get the extra haste from IAotH to stay at haste cap longer, and you get the extra 1% dmg from Focused Fire, and with this spec i had just enough points to get all of the necessary talents in the Marksman Tree. My glyphs as of now are Serpent Sting, Steady Shot, and IAotH (Majors) and Mend Pet and Feign Death (Minor). As for offspec gear I don't have any since my gear for every spec is basically the same besides my gems/enchants if i decide to go BM at any pt I would focus more on AP rather than Agility. The same is for my offspec talent spread, I don't pvp so i dont worry about it.

What race are you?:
Night Elf

Name your alts 60+. If you're transferring and are bringing your alts give us their names/server.:
No alliance alts, just one horde named Senecus 80 (Darkspear horde), but i spend alot of time on my hunter having 132days played since 1 3/4years ago.

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Raiding Member

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malorne&n=Senicus

Just a little information on a few pieces on my armory. My chest isn't enchanted with 10stats atm because I am waiting for the legs off of gothik which I will be wearing T7 chest once i get those for BiS combo, and the enchant on my gloves is hit rating so i don't have to sacrifice a talent point to raise my hit.

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? Specify 10 man/25 man or both. Do you have experience with 6 mins Malygos and 3 drake Sartharion? How much of TBC content did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
Naxxramas (10/25)
Malygos (10/25)
Sartharion+3 (10/25)

I have Glory of the Raider and am very proud of that especially since we don't spend much time on 10-mans in my current guild.

List your guild history. Please explain why you are leaving and/or no longer with previous guilds. Have you apped to any other guilds in the past 30 days?:
Devils Paradise (Malorne-PVP US)

I have been with this guild for just under 2 years now and have been very happy with our performance, especially for being an extremely low population server until transfers came over a month ago, but still being low population and horde dominated we progress slower than I am happy with, which is my reason for apping.

Do you have any WWS or WMO parses of your performances in raids? If so, link a few here.:
http://wowwebstats.com/mk265mvghmgss?m&s=186996-221337

This is the only WWS that isn't expired at the moment, but I have a few comments on my personal dps. In this patchwerk kill I made a few mistakes. I didn't use the Mammoth Cutters ammo which is a pretty sizable dps increase, I wasn't flasked, and our kill time could have been better. I looked through and 5269dps for me is low and I looked at my explosive shot AVG and its 4200 when it should be 4700+ (yes i look at small details on small details) so that is where my dps decrease came from. (I'm usually around 5600).

What professions/levels do you have? Why did you choose these professions?:
Currently I am Herbing/Alchemy to supply myself and those in the guild with Flasks and Potions. While this is very profitable for me its weakness is no dps increase from proffesions. I've been wanting to go LW/JC since those are the best dps proff's, but the bad thing about no alts is no extra proffesions to fall back on.

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
I'm in the CST and I am online whenever I'm not at work or school, which is alot, and i chose PST server so the raids would be later at night and give me some free time in the evening. I would definately be able to raid 4 nights a week and almost every week besides on a very special case all raiding nights.

Tell us about yourself. You can say anything here!:
I'm a 20 year old College student that loves this game. I work at a super store also to pay my way through college, which happens to be the worst job in history but i tough through it because I really enjoy the people that I work with and they make it worth my time. I also watch movies in my free time and while i'm WoW'ing it up, (Step-Brothers is now the greatest movie of all-time). When i'm out just screwing around with buds Disc-golf has definately become a go to event that we do alot, and if any of you have played it before you know what i'm talking about . But besides that I'm just another typical guy that plays WoW in his free time and just wants to have fun but beat the shit out of other guilds on the progression charts.

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
I have looked long and hard for a guild that has a good raid schedule and has the same goals that i'm looking for in a guild. This guild has progressed through all the current content in a very good amount of time for how extremely easy it is and has gone above and beyond for the achievements. Now some people might not care about achievements, and usually i'm one of them, but when it comes to bragging rights, the Heroic Glory of the Raider and Glory of the Raider Achievements are top notch and are the ones that I want to get at all costs to show how much better our guild is than others.

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
My main goal in WoW is to be at the top of progression charts with my guild while enjoying the company of them as well. Some people are playing the game just as casuals and progress if they progress and if they fail they call it a night. I'm not one of those last mentioned people. If we are on a progression night and were so close to downing a boss that we can feel it i will stay on as long as needed to down him. I just want a since of accomplishment out of WoW to proove to other guilds that were better

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
This question definately wasn't a hard one to answer as I'm reminded of it everytime I step in a raid.

So when ZA came out and everyone was pushing their dps/time management to get a Amani Warbear we were racing against another guild to be the first ones to get the bear Alliance side. Now we would have done this but a very terrible thing happened with 5 minutes left while we were outside the Lynx's boss final room and we had about 4 pulls til boss. I definately ran out of ammo. So everyone is wondering why the hell i'm raptor striking the trash mobs and explosive trap dps'ing (rather funny actually) so once they figure this out we get a repair bot out and i get some shitty ammo and move on to boss. Still thinking we got the timer at 5% the timer and boss fall at the same time, and were looking around for our bear and its nowhere to be found. Well afterall that we petition a gm and it turns out we missed the timer by 1second and the gm says good luck next time. So after all that i feel like shit and am just disappointed and haunted by that til today .

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
I just like all of you members to keep my name in mind. I am very good at my class, and I research new patches/stay updated at all times. While I play my class very well I am also open to criticism and would prefer to be told what i'm doing wrong if i happen to be doing so. Also even though content right now is very easy and its like pounding your head on a wall right now i still push my dps to the limits on every boss and strive to be the top dps spot on every single boss no matter the case because if i don't compete with myselft/others theres no point to play the game, and when ulduar comes out i'm ready to push my dps to the limits while keeping aware of my surroundings and whats going on in the fight. Also Hard modes is what Ulduar is gonna be all about so pushing for all of those including "the Raid Destroyer" hard mode is what i'm up for.

I just want to thank everyond for looking over my app for your guild and i hope that i'm something that your looking for in a hunter.

Pie > Cake?:
False

Aredordh
Guild Team Lead
Awesomest Huntard

re: APPROVED - App: Senicuss - by Quinnie

nice app and nice "oops" moment. Can't say I haven't ran out of ammo before in an instance... although it's not been in that sort of situation.

Anyhow, thanks for posting. I would actually like to talk with you on vent sunday at 8pm pst (server time). Please let me know if you can make this time. Also, please create a toon on the server in case you need to get in contact with me for the vent info.

Thanks,
Aredor/Aedorian

Thanks for the quick reply. Sunday and 8 PST is just fine for me and i'm making a toon right now.
Aredordh
Guild Team Lead
Awesomest Huntard

bleh i actually posted the wrong time... stupid timezone difference. actually would be 7pm server. sorry for the adjustment and incorrect info. please let me know if you can still make this time.

Yeah thats cool.
Walker Boh
Guild Member
Forum Baby

Curious as to why are you not exalted with Sons, and why herbalism over a second raiding profession to increase your dps, such as JC?
Aredordh
Guild Team Lead
Awesomest Huntard

k I'm on aedorian atm. just hit me up when you log in.

I have herbalism over a 2nd profession at the moment because like I said I don't have any alts and don't have any other toons to gather for me, and I'm a money maker in game so I want to be able to farm my own mats. As for Sons of Hodir, I just recently dropped Inscription to level Alchemy so I could make my own flasks on my time schedule instead of tipping/waiting for others convenience. I'm in the process of raising my rep as you can see though.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum