Likes Creamsicles

re: App: Emillex

The application submitted by Emillex is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Emillex

What class are you?:
Priest

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What glyphs are you using? Do you have gear for offspec talent builds? What is your offspec talent spread?:
Shadow 14/0/57 Standard shadow priest spec with 2/2 veiled shadows and Imp shadowform. Glyph of shadow Glyph of SWP Glyph of MF. Trying to build a holy set but no where close to done yet. 14/57/0

What race are you?:
Dwarf

Name your alts 60+. If you're transferring and are bringing your alts give us their names/server.:
Rng Kargath

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Raiding member

Link your armory.:
http://us.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kargath&n=Emillex

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? Specify 10 man/25 man or both. Do you have experience with 6 mins Malygos and 3 drake Sartharion? How much of TBC content did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
25 man Naxx Malygos sarth 3 drake Attempts at 6 min maly
10 man Naxx Malygos Sarth 1 drake

TBC Twins Pre 3.0 KJ post 3.0

Favorite boss encounter would have to be Sarth 3 drake for the ability to weed out terrible players or people that can't follow simple basics instructions or functions of a fight

List your guild history. Please explain why you are leaving and/or no longer with previous guilds. Have you apped to any other guilds in the past 30 days?:
Manus Domini Altar of Storms Left for bigger better things
Ravage Anvilmar Was G kicked for applying to other guilds
Ethos Kargath Was G kicked for saying women should be on their hands and knees

Do you have any WWS or WMO parses of your performances in raids? If so, link a few here.:
http://wowwebstats.com/44zngg4arlwxm Naxx 25 man
http://wowwebstats.com/jj11r13o1sock Sarth 3 drake over a month ago

What professions/levels do you have? Why did you choose these professions?:
Herbing Alch

Alchemy is Pro for the 4 hour flask
Planning on dropping Herbing when my DK has hit 80 to afford to powerlevel either BS/JCing or even Tailoring depending on the new Cloak embroidery

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
About 5pm-1am depending if i am working or not. PST. Yes sir

Tell us about yourself. You can say anything here!:
My name is Rob Zimmerman and im a 19 year old drop out college student paying off car loans to my Dad. My family owns a hardware store where I am currently employed at Full-Time and I am loving. I make shit for money with them but I feel I am paying for my dues to one day owning the business. Pay now or pay later. When I am not working im doing one of 3 things; playing WoW, hockey/golf (depending on the season), or out making memories I wont remember in the morning.

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
Top Tier guild that is recruiting a shadow priest

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
To be one of the first 1000 people to ever kill a boss on live and do it on a consistent basis

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
2 words
LEDGE BOSS

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
I would give anything to fuck Jessica Alba

Pie > Cake?:
False

Ignala-Hyjal

re: DECLINED - App: Emillex - by Quinnie

I LOL'd
Kayria
Guild Member
Forum Baby

I'd read your application but I'm too busy "knowing my place" by being on my hands and knees, so I have no input.

sorry, sir

Aredordh
Guild Team Lead
Awesomest Huntard

Forum Troll

We here in Premonition have at least a little respect for women. Our GM is a woman and it looks like you might be a little immature for the guild. Thanks for considering Premonition as your guild, and good luck finding another home.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum