Likes Creamsicles

re: App: Ele Ren

The application submitted by Ele Ren is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Renika

What class are you?:
Shaman

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What spec will you want to play in WotLK?:
I am a elemental shammy. My spec is 57/14/0 and i chose elemental because that was the spec that i lvl'ed with and enjoyed it much

What race are you?:
Draenei

Name your alts on Windrunner and their levels. (If you're transferring and are bringing your alts give us their names/server as well):
Clispo lvl 71

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Raider

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&n=Renika

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? 10 man or 25 man or both? How much of Sunwell Plateau did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
As of right now i have played all WotLK bosses and downed them all except for Sarth 3 drakes but i have done that fight a many of times

Were you MH/BT attuned pre-patch?:
No

List your guild history and why you left any previous guilds.:
I was a mamber of Wizards Council and Critz both good guilds...did not enjoy raiding with certin ppl...sorta ruined the game for me

What professions/levels do you have? (if there is a specialization please tell us your spec too):
I am a JC and a Inscriber

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
I am EST and i play when im not sleeping nor working but i can make all thoes raid times listed

Tell us about yourself. :
I am a 21 year old male who lives in Marietta, GA I can be a riot in vent making the day a bit better for everyone no matter how bad the raid or instance gets. I have been playing fo 3 years so i have experience under my belt and i look forward to the new content that this game brings...and im a bad speller ;D

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
I see myself as a great player of the game and the only place for great players is in a great guild

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
I want to be the best Elemental Shammy of the game. I want ppl from different servers to come to me for questions...I want to be well known around the game

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
Chain Lighting the a-bombs at the beginning for the heroic KT fight in 25 man Naxx :D and it was fun

Aredordh
Guild Team Lead
Awesomest Huntard

re: APPROVED - App: Ele Ren - by Quinnie

Thanks for posting an app.

Do you have any webstats or combat logs we can review? Also, you mention you've been playing for 3 years... what experience do you have pre WotLK?

Sadly at this point i dont have any recent WWS that i can get a hold of. As for the other question I started playing this game pre BC on my priest Clispo same server. I raided raided with her for a bit up until BC when i made Renika my shammy. and during BC content i really did not get into much of the raiding until they took away the attunment for the higher 25 mans and after that i have cleared them up with the exception of Sunwell
Aredordh
Guild Team Lead
Awesomest Huntard

what did you clear before the big 3.0 patch they put in right before the patch back in BC? What raiding did you do back pre-bc?

Really it was what I could find I was not really in a "raiding guild" but i was a healer on my priest. Old Naxx...AQ 20 40 MC and BWL and ZG. I did not clear Old Naxx and AQ 40 and BWL back then i was able to do that when i got my priest to lvl 70 haha it was eaiser to find ppl to go when you really didnt need 40 ppl to complete that stuff. But I was able to to get a ZG and MC down. As far as BC raiding goes....i mainly did Kara and Gruul and TK up unitl the attument patch...after that i was able to get into a hardcore raiding guild on my server <critz> as a resto shammy and began to clear TK..SSC..Hyjal and BT. As a guild we were not able to run Sunwell until the nerf patch right before WotLK and by that time i took a small break to wait for the expansion. After the expansion of course i quested m way to lvl 80 where i pugged heroics and 10 man Naxx until i was able to get into 25 man content where i have cleared it with the exception of Sarth 3 drakes but i understand the mechanics of that fight to the bone
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

Hello Renika. Thanks for the application. Your gear looks pretty good and your stats are on par. What glyphs are you using?

Sapphairea

ok lets see...as far as Major ones go im using Glyph of Lava...Glyph of Flame Shock..and Glyph of Lighting Bolt. for Minor ones go...im using Glyph of Astral Recal <OP> ...humm Glyph of Thunderstorm and Glyph of Water Walking.
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

Thanks for your fast responses to our questions. =) Do you have an offspec gear set? Resto or Enh or both? What would your talent build be for those specs? Would you play an offspec if asked to (this would not be the norm)?

Sapphairea

Yes and No...I have a set for both and atm i have a solid resto set linked here

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/shaman/talents.html?tal=000000000000000000000000005050330000000000000000000050035331055010501102331251

working on a solid enhance i was slowly building gear for both. If asked i can do either but would perfer resto because i feel more comfortable doing so
Sapphairea

with time i will be tweaking my resot set to prepare for what kinda of strat would be needed for healing in Uldar and Icecrown
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

Thanks for answering my questions =) Tiki/Kokes our magic DPS team leads will be getting back to you more questions I'm sure. Do you think you'd have some time to talk to me on vent tomorrow? What time would be best for you? I'll try to get Tiki on vent then to talk to you as well. Thanks.

Tikitikitiki
Guild Team Lead
Forum Troll

I like your gear and your gems/enchants. I will be there on vent tomorrow with quinnie so we can harass you and see if you'll be a good fit personality wise, etc.

I look forward to it...i guess i would need vent info and time
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

Tiki, you give me a time and I'll be there - I have nothing going on tomorrow.

Renika, you'll need to login and talk to one of us in game for vent information, if you don't mind. I'll be online tomorrow 15 mins prior to whatever time we decide to give it to you.

Sapphairea

that will be fine i will have to be on some lvl 1 scrub so i guess i would need like a "secrete password" or something and if things go well..i should have Ren Xfered in a jiffy...though i might need to get a new name..seems u guys have a Renika on your server atm haha
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum