Likes Creamsicles

re: App: Zoxx74

The application submitted by Zoxx74 is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Zoxx

What class are you?:
Shaman

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What spec will you want to play in WotLK?:
Elemental shaman (55-16-00) elemental is what i would rather play but i have a desent restro set aswell and have raided as restro

What race are you?:
Draenei

Name your alts on Windrunner and their levels. (If you're transferring and are bringing your alts give us their names/server as well):
Droxx/ Velen

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
raiding member

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Velen&n=Zoxx
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Velen&n=Droxx

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? 10 man or 25 man or both? How much of Sunwell Plateau did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
I have been part of a full clear of 10 man naxx and all of spider wing and plague wing 25 man .... made more then a few attemps in deathnight wing .... but all the progrestion in 25 man naxx was done with only 18 to 20 people .... because of our guild size we could not progress any further. I have not done much of sunwell but my favorit fight of all time had to be Vashj.... as a elemental i got to kite the strider and the pure team work needed for that fight made it very gradifying to finaly compleat it

Were you MH/BT attuned pre-patch?:
Yes

List your guild history and why you left any previous guilds.:
many guilds i was in Fast action Guys and we branched off at wotlk to creat the guild On a stick ..... On a stick was a great guild but when the drama from the newly mearged members from nightwhatchers destroyed the guild i found my self guildless because the guild was dismantaled by the GM

Do you have any WWS of your performances in raids? If so, link one or two here.:
no i dont sorry

What professions/levels do you have? (if there is a specialization please tell us your spec too):
my shaman is maxxed in enchanting and JC
my druid is maxxed in herb/alchemy
i have a huntard farmer toon that skins and mins but will never raid

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
i work Mon- fri and will not be able to log on till 8:20 but i can raid everyday if needed as long as i get a 20 min crace window for being 20 min late ... but i am always prepared for the raid from the night before so at 8:20 i log on and walk in to the raid instance ready to go. I live on the east coast i play on a west coast because of my schedual

Tell us about yourself. :
well were do i begin..... let me start with saying i cant type or spell ya just going to have to deal with that. im from the boston area so... i have the tipical irish temper. I like guilds that are orgainized and focued. I have a very low tolerance for people that are unprepaired for raids ... ie .... read the strats have ur pots and gear repared.. 24 people should not have to wait for 1 idiot holding up the raid. In my last 2 guilds i have been a class leader for shamans.. i try to help others and try to be informitive about my class.

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
to be honest i am applying to many guilds.... i found out about your guild on Lookingforguild web page and saw u were looking for new members and your raid start time was close to what i can do.

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
i realy dont have a goal ... i just enjoy playing the game and want to contine to progress through it. i realy love learning a new boss fight. studeing the strat and kicking the crap out of him.

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
most resently on the 10 man boss fight of Kel'thuzad, while killing the banchees i hit a chain lightning a little to close to the rest of the moobs cause the entier room to clear out at us .... however it wasent a wipe ..... but a little ruff and totaly my fault

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
my biggest issue is my work schedual if i cant get a spot on a raid cause of the fact i will always be 20 min or so late than alls i ask is let me know now.

Aredordh
Guild Team Lead
Awesomest Huntard

re: DECLINED - App: Zoxx74 - by Quinnie

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Zoxx

Tell us about yourself. :
well were do i begin..... let me start with saying i cant type or spell ya just going to have to deal with that. im from the boston area so... i have the tipical irish temper. I like guilds that are orgainized and focued. I have a very low tolerance for people that are unprepaired for raids ... ie .... read the strats have ur pots and gear repared.. 24 people should not have to wait for 1 idiot holding up the raid. In my last 2 guilds i have been a class leader for shamans.. i try to help others and try to be informitive about my class.

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
i work Mon- fri and will not be able to log on till 8:20 but i can raid everyday if needed as long as i get a 20 min crace window for being 20 min late ... but i am always prepared for the raid from the night before so at 8:20 i log on and walk in to the raid instance ready to go. I live on the east coast i play on a west coast because of my schedual

So reading through these... you state that you would be 20 min. late to raids consistantly (4 out of the 5 nights we raid)... yet you talk about how 24 other people shouldn't have to be held up due to 1 person. How would waiting on you to show up to raids not be impacting 24 other people?

I'm sorry but our raid times are what they are and if you cannot make them ontime and consistantly I'd suggest looking for something that falls inline with your schedule. Not trying to be rude, just pointing out a simple observation. Simply put, even if you did get accepted in... late is late. Odds are you wouldn't get into any raids and thus you wouldn't get the opportunity to impress us to even pass your recruit period.

Forum Troll

re: DECLINED - App: Zoxx74 - by Quinnie

We are looking for recruits that are around our same gear level and have done the fights that we have. We do not want to have gear be an excuse for low dps. I could see being late maybe 1 a week, but if your schedule is that much different from the raid times, I don't think I can justify bringing in someone that will hold up the raid that much. Thank you for your interest in Premonition, but at this time I'm going to have to decline your application. Good luck finding a home elsewhere.

~Tikir

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum