Likes Creamsicles

re: App: Lunarissa

The application submitted by Lunarissa is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Sameera

What class are you?:
Shaman

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What spec will you want to play in WotLK?:
Restoration 0/16/55
My 16 points in Enhancement tree are there to maximize my mana regen and healing output. The 55 in restoration tree are pretty standard choices for a raiding resto shaman.
I enjoy healing and would like to stay resto, but I have a very decent Elemental set and if required to dps for a particular fight I would be more than willing to respec.

What race are you?:
Draenei

Name your alts on Windrunner and their levels. (If you're transferring and are bringing your alts give us their names/server as well):
If accepted, I would transfer my mage Luneria (80) and my rogue Lyris (80) all on (US) Lothar.

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Raiding member.

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&n=Sameera

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? 10 man or 25 man or both? How much of Sunwell Plateau did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
I have cleared both 10 and 25 raid content (except Sarth 2 and 3 Drakes) with my current guild. Pre-3.0 we cleared everything up to and including Brutallus in Sunwell.
As for my favorite boss encounter, I would have to say Kael'thas in TK. It seems like an easy fight on paper but there were so many working parts to that encounter. Everyone had to be on their toes performing their assigned tasks and still be working as a team.
Another favorite of mine is the 4 Horsemen encounter in Naxx again because it involves more teamwork and personal accountability :)

Were you MH/BT attuned pre-patch?:
Yes

List your guild history and why you left any previous guilds.:
I have been a member/officer of gDisband for almost a year now. Prior to that I was GM of Entaria. Both guilds suffered due to lack of attendance, people losing interest in game, real life issues etc and eventually we lost too many members to continue raiding on a regular basis.

Do you have any WWS of your performances in raids? If so, link one or two here.:
http://wowwebstats.com/stf2yv45t2uba

http://wowwebstats.com/ngci4nokuxka3

What professions/levels do you have? (if there is a specialization please tell us your spec too):
Enchanting (450), Inscription (450)
Have all current WOTLK enchants and a lot of the nifty researched glyphs :)

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
I'm in Pacific time zone and your raid times are ideal for me. I will definitely be making all raids.
I'm on and off sometimes during the day too, mostly farming for mats for consumables or rep grinding (when needed).

Tell us about yourself. :
I'm in my mid-20's and have been playing WoW almost since launch. Before my Shammie however, my main was my holy paladin Atiya (on Lothar as well) I raided with her all through vanilla WoW (clearing BWL) and TBC (all the way up to Brutallus). However, our guild was really in need of a stable resto Shaman. We tried a couple out and they didn't work out so come WOTLK, I decided to bite the bullet and rerolled Shaman. It's been a lot of fun learning to master a new class but I think I've proven myself up to the challenge Happy
As far as real life goes, I go to school part time and work as a research assistant at my University. My other hobbies include swimming (when weather permits - which is a lot in S. California thankfully) and catching up on my reading.

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
I want to be a part of guild that takes raiding and progression seriously but isn't too uptight to have fun while doing that. You guys seem to be a good match towards that end and your schedule matches up really well with mine.

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
My main goal in WoW has always been to have fun but take my role in guild and raid with all seriousness and attention it deserves. I like to be part of the tight knit group that goes in and works hard night after night to down a boss, clear an instance etc. The immense satisfaction and pride you feel after downing a particularly tough boss encounter is, in my opinion, always worth the hard work and wipes that it entails. Same goes for grinding out faction rep, profession leveling and the other little things we do to improve our toons. It's the journey that makes the reward satisfying in the end.

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
Well the first thing that comes to my mind is dying endlessly on the "Frogger" event after Patchwerk. It was funny and yet immensely frustrating because I would be nowhere near the slimes, while my guildies stood on the other side laughing at me because I ran right into one. Until I realized that there was no point in trying to go in between the 2 since lag and latency always makes things appear just a *little* off. So now I run immediately behind one and well away from next incoming and it really works well :)

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
I would just like to add that I always try and bring my best to whatever endeavour I undertake and as such would try to become a valuable member of your guild, if given the chance. At raid time I show up punctually and equipped with enough flasks/pots/foods to last the entire raid and try and keep a positive attitude and maintain focused throughout. outside of raids I love to help guildies with any enchants or craftables/consumables my main or alts can provide. I believe in hard work and proving myself through attendance and performance during raids, instead of idle chatter in vent or in /raid. I would be more than happy to provide references of my previous GMs. Thanks for reading through my application and I hope to hear from you soon :)

Lyrisse

re: DECLINED - DECLINED - App: Lunarissa - by Quinnie - by Quinn

Just like to add one thing - my App says Lunarissa even though my character name is Sameera on Lothar (US). Reason for that is "Sameera" is already taken on Windrunner server as well as when applying for forum registration. If recruited that would be the name I would be switching to Happy
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

Hi Sameera Happy Thanks for your interest in Premontion. Lw or Adrielassa, our healing team leads, will be responding but I'd like to set up some time in vent to talk to you and Stollas. Please reply here or make a toon on Windrunner and talk to me on Quinnie or Tristann

Lyrisse

Hey Quinnie, I'm around most evenings so I can jump on vent whenever its a convenient time for you. Also made a lvl 1 shammie on Windrunner called Lunarissa and I'll try to catch you there later today Happy
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

I'll be logging in to the game soon.

Middav
Guild Member
Forum Baby

Just one question..

Does that Mace and Helm Token drop for every guild but ours? Just wondering.

Middav Happy
Lyrisse

Hehe, believe me we had weeks and weeks of nothing but RMDD tokens so I can imagine your frustration. The mace on the other hand...heck even some of our alts have that tongue out
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

Lunarissa wrote:
Hehe, believe me we had weeks and weeks of nothing but RMDD tokens so I can imagine your frustration. The mace on the other hand...heck even some of our alts have that tongue out

That's so sad =/ Some of our DPS even want that thing too >_< MACE where are you?!?!

Adrielassa
Guild Team Lead
Forum Browser

I can be on vent tonight if you are available to speak to me. Maybe about 7 server time? Let me know if this works for you!

Lyrisse

Works for me, I'll be there Happy
Adrielassa
Guild Team Lead
Forum Browser

Kk, sounds good. Just whisper me on Adrielassa on Windrunner and I'll give you the vent info.

You're welcome to join me Quinnie!!! <3

Lyrisse

Since you guys declined Stollas, there's no point in me having another interview as we were a package deal. Take care & thanks for your time.
Aredordh
Guild Team Lead
Awesomest Huntard

np thanks for considering premonition and g/l.

Likes Creamsicles

I completely understand. Thanks so much for your interest in Premonition. Take care and best of luck to you!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum