Likes Creamsicles

re: App: Walker Boh

The application submitted by Walker Boh is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Walkrboh

What class are you?:
Paladin

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What spec will you want to play in WotLK?:
im currently 0-10-61 PvE ret specced. There isnt much else you can do with the ret spec ATM unless your doing a PvP spec but its not optimal dmg. Ret is what i would be playing as.

What race are you?:
Human

Name your alts on Windrunner and their levels. (If you're transferring and are bringing your alts give us their names/server as well):
Kohikoa 80 dk(4/5 t7) and Athabasca 71 feral drood Both on Antonidias currently

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Raiding

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Antonidas&n=Walkrboh

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? 10 man or 25 man or both? How much of Sunwell Plateau did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
I have cleared all content in game before any nerfs. Thats including BC and pre BC.

Were you MH/BT attuned pre-patch?:
Yes

List your guild history and why you left any previous guilds.:
Inner Circle- it merged with another guild to form Paradox i was in paradox up the brutallus as a Main Tank. Left the guild because i had been asking for a ret spot and leaders were reluctant to give a chance.

Pure- Was with them on there fist M'uru/KJ kills in late july early august. Also cleared all Wrath content with them. I was removed because the leaders thought i could not live up to there standards anymore.

Do you have any WWS of your performances in raids? If so, link one or two here.:
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/detail/38889592 5th highest recorded dps
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/browse/guild/7368 16th highest recorded dps
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/1463769#damageout 5100 dps patchwerk

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/search/actor/7368/0x000000000127631F/0/dps/desc/50/25 other WMO from pre bc through wrath.

unfortunatly my WWS access has been removed so this is all i have.

What professions/levels do you have? (if there is a specialization please tell us your spec too):
450 JC/BS(weapon smith)

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
im in pacific. and yes.

Tell us about yourself. :
Well im a performing arts major with an emphasis on Ballroom Dance and Vocal Performance. I work full time for the Men's Wearhouse. I have been playing WoW and a paladin since closed beta.

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
I want to be a part of a solid team and is goal oriented. That will progress with a solid pace and challenge them selves by not just taking the easy road.

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
current direct goal is glory of the raider(heroic and normal) Overall to clear content and a competitive pace and have a good time doing it.

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
Currently, Killed my self on Instructor Raz with a 500k judgement.
When learning 3D sarth i ran into a void zone while trying to avoid a wall.

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
I know my paladin inside and out. I can play all three specs however i loath holy. I am very much into Min/Maxing my character to the teeth. It was often a practice to gt a new piece of gear enchanted and gemed during trash to the next boss. I have extensive raiding experience in multiple classes. Pally/DK/Mage/Warlock/Hunter/Shaman/Warrior. and im just a nice guy!

Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

re: APPROVED - App: Walker Boh - by Quinnie

Very nice application. Aredor, our physical DPS team lead will be getting in contact with you soon. Make a toon on Windrunner if you can and we can setup a time to talk on vent. Thanks for your interest in Premonition.

Walker Boh
Guild Member
Forum Baby

i have a toon on windrunner and can chat on vent at anytime. Ill be avail after 2pm pst today.
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

Great, I should be online by 5PST tonight. Aredor will probably be online around that time, I'd imagine. Thanks!

Mysteriou
Guild Member
Forum Baby

I have a friend in Pure. I will give her a call, I am sure we we will get a fair report. If you made it there as long as you say you must really bring the dps, even if you did not last. They have some of the most stringent requirements I have seen. And I know they are tops in dps on most encounters.

Myst.

very nice app. I'd like to set up a chit chat with you. how does 5pm pst tonight (thursday) sound to you?

also you can reach me on either aredor or aedorian (yes I have a -lock)

Forum Baby

Sounds good ill see ya tonight. Out of curiosity myst who is it that you know?
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

We also have a player in guild now that came from Pure right before patch 3.0 hit.

Aredordh
Guild Team Lead
Awesomest Huntard

sohl come from pure?

Likes Creamsicles

Yar

Walker Boh
Guild Member
Forum Baby

yea gatta say Pure has been an experience for the past near year. and wether or not your inside contact has good or bad to say i got nothing but respect for them and what they do.
Mysteriou
Guild Member
Forum Baby

Well she (Tinurhien) just replied and had nothing but nice things to say about you. I will forward it to the peeps who have some say in the guild, im just a scrub.
Myst.

i knew someone liked me there LOL
sohl
Guild Member
Forum Baby

mahalo walkerboh small world
Walker Boh
Guild Member
Forum Baby

howzit bruddah
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum