Likes Creamsicles

re: App: Razekial

The application submitted by Razekial is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Razian

What class are you?:
Priest

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What spec will you want to play in WotLK?:
Discipline, 58/13

What race are you?:
Dwarf

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Raid

Link your armory.:
Armory isn't working

What bosses in MH and BT do you have experience with? What experience in Sunwell Plateau do you have? What's your favorite BC encounter and why? Do you have any experience in WotLK (Beta/PTR)?:
all for both

Were you MH/BT attuned pre-patch?:
No

List your guild history and why you left any previous guilds.:
Transcended -Blackrock
Qualit control-Tichondrious
Challenger syndrom on windrunner, Left challenger syndrom because I wanted to raid.

Do you have any WWS of your performances in raids? If so, link one or two here.:
no

What professions/levels do you have? (if there is a specialization please tell us your spec too):
397 tailoring/ 382 inscription

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
Most of the day everyday if i'm free

Tell us about yourself. :
I'm a gladiator priest and I cleared naxx pre expansion

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
Be in a top raiding guild on windrunner

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
Frostbolt the adds in UBRS in classic wow with my mage

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
I'm a very good player and I regualuarly fraps myself playing in order to fix my mistakes, and I pride myself on being a very good pvper and pve, so i'm very well versed with my class.

Tikitikitiki
Guild Team Lead
Forum Troll

re: DECLINED - App: Razekial - by Quinnie

Thank you for your interest in Premonition, but at this time we're going to have to decline your application. I have already spoken in game with your in regards to the reasons. Thanks again and good luck finding a home.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum