Likes Creamsicles

re: App: macgriddles

The application submitted by macgriddles is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
macgriddles

What class are you?:
Priest

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What spec will you want to play in WotLK?:
im shadow allways have bine and i would like to be shadow in wotlk

What race are you?:
Draenei

Name your alts on Windrunner and their levels. (If you're transferring and are bringing your alts give us their names/server as well):
deadknightt lvl 55 dk

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
i would like to raide whan i hit lvl 80 but for now a casual

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Windrunner&n=Macgriddles

What bosses in MH and BT do you have experience with? What experience in Sunwell Plateau do you have? What's your favorite BC encounter and why? Do you have any experience in WotLK (Beta/PTR)?:
in my old guild on a pvp sever we did a full claer of bt and full claer of mh
i never playd beta
my favorite woulde be the illidan fight becuease it was just fun for me allways liked it we down him 3 times be for wotlk

Were you MH/BT attuned pre-patch?:
No

List your guild history and why you left any previous guilds.:
i was on a pvp sever the guild name was night shift i transferd becuase all my friends did and i dident wanna be left on that sever by my self

Do you have any WWS of your performances in raids? If so, link one or two here.:
no

What professions/levels do you have? (if there is a specialization please tell us your spec too):
tailoring 225&enchenting 325

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
yes i can raid 4 time a week im in ca and im on prety much all the time

Tell us about yourself. :
well theres nuting really abut me i just play wow all the time

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
to hang out and whan i hit lvl 80 raid whan u guys need me to if u guys need me to i will be there to fill a spot if need'd

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
well the first time we got to illidan i ran into the eye beem :P

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
well whan i postd that app on the rong page it was like 10:am and i never went to sleep that day im sorry abut that

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum