View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Aelwind
Casual
Forum Browser

re: PVE-PVP transfers now available

i know that. but that doesnt change the fact that thousands of people are going to be leaving pve servers this week.

a lot of casual people from guilds that dont raid or dont have good raid progression are going to be gone. also, people from servers with bad population ratios are probably going to xfer. I see a lot of the horde players from WR transferring.
Dominikk

Aelwind wrote:
i know that. but that doesnt change the fact that thousands of people are going to be leaving pve servers this week.

a lot of casual people from guilds that dont raid or dont have good raid progression are going to be gone. also, people from servers with bad population ratios are probably going to xfer. I see a lot of the horde players from WR transferring.

we have horde?

Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

Aelwind wrote:

yeah, that's a good point. True casual players will take off, that's correct. I don't expect it to hurt medium to high population servers as much as low pop servers though. It may effect the AH prices though. Casual players tend to farm more, hence stocking the AH and having more supply for things that I would buy (raiders). This should be interesting.

Moonshock

It also might make it even easier for us to recruit off-server, since before people would never transfer to a PvE realm because it would limit their choices later. Now, that's a mute issue.

WTB Resto Druid for 3v3 team.

Moonrake wrote:
It also might make it even easier for us to recruit off-server, since before people would never transfer to a PvE realm because it would limit their choices later. Now, that's a mute issue.

agreed. HANDS OFF DEZZ -

Dominikk

Quinnie wrote:
Moonrake wrote:

agreed. HANDS OFF DEZZ -

DEZZ NUTS

lextera
Casual
Forum Baby

Although it expands the gene pool for us to recruit from, it goes both ways and since it seems that pvp server push progression harder/faster than pve, we will probably lose some good people too on WR.
Blackish
Casual
Forum Browser

I've always found it ironic that PvP servers usually set the curve in PvE progression.

[ quesa | blackish | interloper | anarious | hellacopter ]

"don"t be shocked when people die; be surprised you"re still alive"
lextera
Casual
Forum Baby

This is going to sound bad, but...

pvp servers tend to attract younger people who have more free time than us old foggies. Younger people with no lives = more epics. ;)
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

lextera wrote:

pvp servers tend to attract younger people who have more free time than us old foggies. Younger people with no lives = more epics. ;)

Well that's because through the eyes of younguns ganking someone means you are the most amazing person ever. amirite? :P

Aelwind
Casual
Forum Browser

Quinnie wrote:
lextera wrote:

Well that's because through the eyes of younguns ganking someone means you are the most amazing person ever. amirite? :P

QFT

thats my pickup line. i walk up to random ladies and say "you know i ganked some scrub in nagrand today." the panties usually go flyin off immediately after i complete my sentence.
Divavola
Casual
Forum Browser

All of my IRL friends play in late BT or early Sunwell guilds on PvP servers. I was inundated with emails and texts today from a few of them "ZOMG we can finally play together!"

Um...no.

Aelwind wrote:
Quinnie wrote:
lextera wrote:

QFT

thats my pickup line. i walk up to random ladies and say "you know i ganked some scrub in nagrand today." the panties usually go flyin off immediately after i complete my sentence.

that's funny, i usually just say 'i'm from california.'

fail-proof.

Blackish
Casual
Forum Browser

Silmiriel wrote:
All of my IRL friends play in late BT or early Sunwell guilds on PvP servers. I was inundated with emails and texts today from a few of them "ZOMG we can finally play together!"

Um...no.

You wouldn't want to leave us anyways, would ya?

Dominikk

Blackish wrote:
Silmiriel wrote:

Um...no.

You wouldn't want to leave us anyways, would ya?

SHE WOULDNT BUT U WOULD BEE YATCH

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> Off topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: