Likes Creamsicles

re: App: Pellojia

The application submitted by Pellojia is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Pellojia

What class are you?:
Shaman

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What glyphs are you using? Do you have gear for offspec talent builds? What is your offspec talent spread?:
Restoration - 0/19/52
Into enhance for the improved water and earth shields as well as the improved flametongue totem
I used the chain heal, mana tide, and the water mastery glyphs for major
Water shield, water walking, renewed life for minors.
I do not have any offspec gear atm as I am still focusing on my healing gear.

What race are you?:
Draenei

Name your alts 60+. If you're transferring and are bringing your alts give us their names/server.:
Will not be transferring any alts.

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Raiding preffered

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Llane&n=Pellojia

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? Specify 10 man/25 man or both. Do you have experience with 6 mins Malygos and 3 drake Sartharion? How much of TBC content did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
I have full experience with all wotlk content avaliable on another character, have done 6min malygos and 3 drake 25man and 2 drake 10 man.
On this character I have done most of 25man naxx and cleared 10man. Done 10 and 25 man Sartharion, no drakes yet though. Also have done 10/25 Archavon and 10man Malygos.
I cleared up to Eredar Twins on this character for BC content, most of that being with this guild.

List your guild history. Please explain why you are leaving and/or no longer with previous guilds. Have you apped to any other guilds in the past 30 days?:
After this guild I joined Insomniacs of Llane for a short time before quitting the game for a while. I began playing on a different character until recently when I decided to level my shaman and being playing it fulltime again, hence the lack of achievements and as you will see, just hit 80 on 2/18.

Do you have any WWS or WMO parses of your performances in raids? If so, link a few here.:
Only things are old ones from when I was with you guys in BC if they still exist.

What professions/levels do you have? Why did you choose these professions?:
Herbalism - To farm my own mats for flasks.
Inscription - Shoulder enchant basically since I just recently got this toon to 80 and dont have rep with hodir yet.
Still working on these professions, herbing is about done, started on Inscription 2 days ago.

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
No problems with raid times.

Tell us about yourself. You can say anything here!:
Might remember me and I hope its nothing bad!
As far as I know I got along just fine with everyone that was in the guild at the time, never had any problems that I was aware of.
I'm a pretty cool guy, get along fine with just about anyone. I like to joke around and generally have a good time.

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
I raided with you guys in BC, had alot of good times and fond memories. I like the guilds ability to get things done.

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
I am a raider to be honest, pretty much the only reason I play the game still. I'd like to work on the achievements for this toon as well, some of them are pretty fun to get.

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
Not rejoining Premo when I had the chance >.>

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
Carrot cake > all
Nuf said.

Right now I am fairly crap geared but I am working on that. I think I have done quite well considering I just hit 80 not long ago on this character.
I am basically looking to get back to raiding fulltime as a resto shaman, You guys know I have the skill to do it even with subpar gear.
Ass kissing here - LOVE YOU QUINNIE, I MISS YOU! =D

Pie > Cake?:
False

Aredordh
Guild Team Lead
Awesomest Huntard

re: DECLINED - App: Pellojia - by Quinnie

thanks for posting. were you in this guild on this toon or another? sorry I joined mid-swp myself...

and you mention you have been raiding on your other toon mainly until recently leveling your shaman up. what's your other toons name/server?

Likes Creamsicles

Aredordh wrote:
thanks for posting. were you in this guild on this toon or another? sorry I joined mid-swp myself...

and you mention you have been raiding on your other toon mainly until recently leveling your shaman up. what's your other toons name/server?

Hey Pell, how are ya?

Pellojia was in Premonition before on his shaman. He was with us through MH/BT and up to our first kill of Eredar Twins.

wiingman
Guild Member
Forum Troll

Pell was a resto shaman with us during BT and early SWP as I recall. I remember doing ZA bear runs with him. He had a dps warrior too as I recall.

Forum Browser

Please let me know when you are available to speak on vent. I should be available tomorrow night @ around 7:15 on.

Pellojia

Hey hey, Guys I'm sorry I never responded, work got crazy as shit on me all of the sudden and I barely had time to do anything. But alas, I'm back to business here.
I'd like to reinstate my app if I could.
I did manage some good upgrades before I took that short time off. I'm back to being the staff shaman! woot!
Take a looksie and let me know whats up, if you want me, I can transfer whenever, or we can talk... that's cool too
Pellojia

oh, forgot to add... I am specced for single target healing atm, did alot of pugs where I had to MT heal, lul... which actually wasn't that bad as I thought it would be as a shaman, I can pull it off rather well.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum