Likes Creamsicles

re: App: Trophythug

The application submitted by Trophythug is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Revelationz

What class are you?:
Paladin

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What glyphs are you using? Do you have gear for offspec talent builds? What is your offspec talent spread?:
Ret spec
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sZaxZVfbtbIufMsguAo

Glyphs - Crusader Strike, Judgement, Avenging Wrath

Sadly these seem to be the only useful ret glyphs at the moment, and I use useful loosely.

Holy spec

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=sxAzgRzhVuMxRtZVcbx0h

Glyphs - Glyph of Holy Light, Glyph of Flash of Light, Glyph of Seal of Light

As i am applying for whatver spec you have more of a need for, I feel i should say that my mainspec during WOTLK has been Ret, however, my holy set is just as good as my ret spec and I can play both equally well. I've learned to play every aspect of my class well.

What race are you?:
Draenei

Name your alts 60+. If you're transferring and are bringing your alts give us their names/server.:
none

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Raiding

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Malorne&n=Revelationz

I can't log out in both sets of gear at the same time so If you have any questions about my
holy gear lemme know.

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? Specify 10 man/25 man or both. Do you have experience with 6 mins Malygos and 3 drake Sartharion? How much of TBC content did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
I have experience with all content including Sarth 3D and 6 min maly, I have the plagued drake on my character. TBC I raided all content up to Eredar Twins. My favorite boss is probably Archimonde, something about watching the same people die over and over makes me laugh a little. Also the animation when you actually kill him is really cool. It always felt like an accomplishment to down him in only a few attempts.

List your guild history. Please explain why you are leaving and/or no longer with previous guilds. Have you apped to any other guilds in the past 30 days?:
I am leaving/left my current guild because I do not see them making any significant progress as far as hard modes go for Ulduar content. Me being the type of person who likes challenges, I would not have much fun if I were to stay with them.

I have not applied to any other guilds.

Do you have any WWS or WMO parses of your performances in raids? If so, link a few here.:
I unfortunately do not have any WWS at the moment, but Bowwflex can vouch for my skills if needed. However, i will attempt to get an updated WWS within the week.

What professions/levels do you have? Why did you choose these professions?:
Blacksmithing 444

ENG 450

I chose blacksmithing for the capability to create epic weapons back when stormherald was cool. I also chose it for the added sockets.

Engineering however, I originally leveled for the Sunwell goggles (which never dropped for me). It appears that engineering is becoming rather useless though currently so I will probably attempt to power level jewelcrafting.

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
I can make all raid times, my daily played time is probably too much...

I am in Eastern time zone.

Tell us about yourself. You can say anything here!:
I'm a really easy person to get along with, I love to have fun with the game.

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
From my observation Premonition seems to be exactly the type of guild that I am looking for.

Professional, organized, oriented toward beastly progression.

I'm tired of being in a guild that won't do hard modes on bosses all the time, and I feel that the achivement system was put into the game at least partly for this reason. Whats the point of taking the easy way out?

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
First of all, fun, if you can't have fun playing the game, then why play it. Secondly, obviously everyone wants to get gear upgrades, but that aside, clearing the hardest content possible is my main goal. Like I said before, if there's a hard mode to a boss (sarth drakes etc.) I would much rather spend the time/gold on downing the boss in that way rather than not.

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
I might've bopped a tank once... but the results are usually hilarious, so it was ok.

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
Ok lets see, I don't keyboard turn, stand in void zones, click my abilities, or DI the MT by accident, or pull threat on bosses.

All of my important abilities are keybound.

I like to think of myself as a pretty professional player, I can play every aspect of every class I've played so far in this game, and do all of them well.

I guess that's pretty much it, I look forward to hearing from you Happy

Pie > Cake?:
False

Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

re: APPROVED - App: Trophythug - by Quinnie

Thanks for the application Revelationz. Are you available to speak on vent tonight around 7pm PST? Adrielassa, one of our healing leads should be online around that time as well. Thanks.

Trophythug
Recruit

yes I will be, I have the vent information, just not the password. So if you could get that to me through a PM or something like that I would appreciate it Happy Thanks.
Trophythug
Recruit

disregard that, I got the PW
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum