Likes Creamsicles

re: App: Cozzmolot

The application submitted by Cozzmolot is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Cozzmolot

What class are you?:
Druid

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What glyphs are you using? Do you have gear for offspec talent builds? What is your offspec talent spread?:
56/0/15 Is my current spec. I use this spec as well as another variation of the same spec depending on which raid I am going to. I have chosen this spec after a lot of tests done by myself in Naxx trying different spec points here or there. I am currently using Starfire, Moonfire, Insect Swarm Majors and Rebirth minor (Only one that provides any sort of raiding benefit).

I also have a decent set of Resto gear. I haven't needed to use it much yet seeing as how more healers is definitely not necessary right now in the current content, but I do have it.

What race are you?:
Night Elf

Name your alts 60+. If you're transferring and are bringing your alts give us their names/server.:
Not going to transfer my alts at this time, but If I did its a 70 Shaman who is currently spec'd enhance but geared for Elemental from BC and a 70 DK - Laraine.

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Raiding Member

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Malorne&n=Cozzmolot

Still seeking best in slot upgrades for Helmet, Necklace, Back, Belt, Legs, Main Hand.

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? Specify 10 man/25 man or both. Do you have experience with 6 mins Malygos and 3 drake Sartharion? How much of TBC content did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
In WOTLK I have experience on all fights 10 and 25. I have never personally done a 6 min Malygos (10 or 25) or a 3 drake (10) kill but I did do a lot of the progression on getting Sarth 3 drakes down in 10 man. No other fights are really worth mentioning, but I have done them as well.

In TBC my guild was able to get Kalecgos to 5% on our best attempt but was never able to actually kill him pre patch. However, my fav. encounter was Illidari Council in BC. I should mention that I was a resto druid in BC and just loved the intense feel of that fight and really enjoyed running all over the place rolling hots on multiple tanks and swiftmending persons with Deadly Strike on them.

List your guild history. Please explain why you are leaving and/or no longer with previous guilds. Have you apped to any other guilds in the past 30 days?:
My current guild was Devils Paradise and while I enjoyed playing with them, I however did not feel as though their average players skill level was what I wanted to go into harder content with many different hard modes available as my guild is not even pushing for the current "Hard" modes available now.

I have not applied to any other guilds in the past 30 days. I have been playing a horde character lately that has just not been going the way I would like it to. A friend of mine Senicus(Bowwflex) recently found out about your guild and he has told me about how great you guys are which is why I am putting this app out now.

Do you have any WWS or WMO parses of your performances in raids? If so, link a few here.:
Unfortunetly the only parse I have available is one from back in December. My guild does not have an account with WWS so I am unable to recall any from recent guild activity.

I will post the one that I do have available which is the one from December so obviously my DPS as well as my Spec has improved since then. Once again this is from 12/23/08 and a 3:55 kill time.

http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/1089906#damageout

What professions/levels do you have? Why did you choose these professions?:
Enchanting 450 for the obvious ring enchants and as well Leatherworking 350.

I did have Herb 450 before 3.9 and the fire seeds nerf. I then dropped it and leveled up Leatherworking to have it available for some of the later end raids as I was sure they would give out more patterns for craft able gear like they have always done in the past.

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
I am Est time zone and those raid times are fine with me. Gives me time to get home and get dinner and get situated.

Tell us about yourself. You can say anything here!:
My name is Greg and I have always enjoyed being a competitive person. I played a lot of sports while I was in high school and ran Varsity CC and Track and Varsity Basketball. I currently and just working part time at a restaurant and will soon be going into the Navy for Nuclear Engineering which I am super excited about. I love to have a good time and hang out with friends and always try to lighten a mood. I can also be very sarcastic and love to joke around with friends a lot. If you are ever in a vent channel with me and some of my friends, we are always all laughs!

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
I would like to join a guild that really has their act together and knows what they want to get accomplished. In my previous guilds it has always just been about, get the content down and then move on. With the current way raids are being designed its going to be about learning a fight, and then relearning it so that you can do it under special circumstances. From what I have been told and from what I can tell just by looking at your accomplishments that is something your guild is definitely striving to do.

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
To have fun and been a fun social time as well as a relaxing environment, but also a place where I can go to be competitive and have that nature to it as well. Some of the obvious things would be to be among those who are the fastest to get content down and be someone who you could look at to be one of those go to guys for your raid.

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
I can't think of anything that really stands out. But I know I have forgotten reagents for battle rez and stuff like that before. I have made a bunch of silly mistakes like that but like I said I can't really think of anything that's just outstanding hilarious or anything like that.

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
I find myself to be an above average player in all aspects. I keep up with changes that are happening to all classes and most importantly my own class so that I can be ready when patch day hits to have my spec and any sort of gearing/gemming changes that need to be made. I am a total nerd when it comes to making sure I read mmo-champion once or twice a day to make sure I don't miss any blue posts that may have concerned me or my class or guild.

I will always let you know my opinion on a fight if I can think of something that may make it go by faster or increase our performance on whatever it is that we are trying to accomplish.

Pie > Cake?:
False

Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

re: APPROVED - App: Cozzmolot - by Quinnie

Cozzmolot, thanks for the application. I'd like to talk to you on vent sometime on Sunday evening. Please try to be on vent around 7pm PST if you can =) thanks! Tiki, our Caster DPS lead will want to talk to you as well. Not sure if tomorrow is going to be a good time for him or not. Thanks.

Cozzmolot

Sounds great. I will hop in the channel from time to time throughout the day to see if I can't possibly catch you sooner though.
Tikitikitiki
Guild Team Lead
Forum Troll

Very nice app, can't wait to talk with you.

I am available now if you guys are.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum