Likes Creamsicles

re: App: PierceThiz

The application submitted by PierceThiz is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Lucriezia

What class are you?:
Priest

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What glyphs are you using? Do you have gear for offspec talent builds? What is your offspec talent spread?:
Shadow. The talent tree as of now is 14/0/57 I spec for the best possible raid utility. This could also be the norm. Of course in light of 3.1 the talent tree will have to be moved around. I do read up on my class pretty much everyday and if needed I discuss gear with other fellow Spriest not tied to Windrunner.

As for the glyphs I chose, Major= Mind Flay, Shadow Word: Pain and Shadow. These are geared towards DPS and the Mind Flay well it is pretty simple a lot of fights require that distance that I wouldn't normally have without it.

I do not have any extra gear for a healing spec. If needed I am sure it can be gathered.

What race are you?:
Draenei

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Raiding Member

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Windrunner&n=Lucriezia

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? Specify 10 man/25 man or both. Do you have experience with 6 mins Malygos and 3 drake Sartharion? How much of TBC content did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
All of them actually with the exception of 25 man Maly. I have not had the chance for the challenges on a 6 min Maly or a 3 Drake Sartharion. The reason being is that I was to under geared. This was my opinion only, no one else.
I cleared all of TBC before the nerf. I do miss pre-nerf M'uru wiped a lot to learn it, but in the end the most satisfied with progress.

List your guild history. Please explain why you are leaving and/or no longer with previous guilds. Have you apped to any other guilds in the past 30 days?:
Critical Mass -Perenolde guild broke up. Transfer to Windrunner to join Dreamwhisper did not see eye to eye with certain members. Keepin It Real I joined them after being sought after in which turn they ended up breaking up due to lack of guild members showing up. App'd to FL I was with them until the decision week, in which I had real life problems and forfeited. Came back to XFR to Bronzebeard and joined Dead on Arrival GM disbanded due to a new career. I was then picked up by Fury of War on Bloodhoof. I left the game after seeing KJ complete. I came back January and transferred back to Windrunner to be with SoA. I was there until tonight due to a disagreement. I wish SoA luck, but I have to admit I did not leave on the best of terms as I would have wished. Most are friends I had from Critical Mass back on Perenolde. If anyone wishes to discuss this, I will be able to over Vent.

What professions/levels do you have? Why did you choose these professions?:
Tailoring/Engineering. Tailoring TBC easy epic's that lasted me all the way to BT and yes I was still doing decent. Engineering for the goggles, I never could get a replacement for them honestly. I would like to get rid of engineering, however need a decent replacement to even consider it and I doubt Blizzard will be updating a new helm anytime soon.

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
As of right now I have a lot of free time. I am located in the Central time zone.

Tell us about yourself. You can say anything here!:
I have a strong belief that fairness should be applied everywhere. Even in this game. I hate it when other lie to me for a reason so pathetic, but they are willing to stand by it to no end. Other then that I am quite the avid gamer, I mostly enjoy FPS for my PvP, you will not catch me in Wintergrasp or Arenas. I did like the Vanilla wow BG's, but not anymore. Tell me I suck at WoW PvP and I will reply I could care less. I bought this for PvE anyways. I enjoy tattoo's and pierceings way to much...I believe I am an addict. I can be lazy at times when it is appropiate. I read a book every night. I work on computers for fun and I just had my 8800gtxsc sent to EVGA for an RMA and I miss it dearly. I am a proud parent of a kid that will be bigger then me. I hope he gets into the NFL so I can retire. LoL! Just kidding. I am a pretty shy person at first on Vent, but I will open up in time. I have more so ask me as needed.

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
After being apart of a pug run held by Quinnie. I was really impressed and actually say I enjoyed myself again. Have not enjoyed a raid that much since Sunwell days.

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
End game content.
I would like to be apart of a guild that enjoys seeing end game content. I really do enjoy working towards a goal and reaping the benefits with others.

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
Ahem. I lit everyone on fire during a Brutalis fight and said "At least I have chicken." That saved my butt from being booted from the guild.

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
I like pie.
I am constantly checking my rotations to make sure that I am putting out the max dps possible. My name has been changed through out the stay on Windrunner and others, if needed I will inform of the others that I held at one point on this toon.

Pie > Cake?:
True

Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

re: APPROVED - App: PierceThiz - by Quinnie

Hi Lucriezia. Thanks for your application. I'd like to talk to you sometime on vent before our raid on Thursday. Please contact me or Tiki, our caster team lead, in game or respond here with what time is best for you on Thursday night. Thanks.

PierceThiz
Recruit

Just in case I don't reach you in game today. I will make myself available today in the afternoon through Thursday. I will send both of you a tell in game. Thank you Quinnie for the quick reply.
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

Lucriezia, I will be online later tonight. It's almost 8pm and I'm leaving work and will be home around 8:45. Catch me in game or get on vent if I'm not online. Thanks.

PierceThiz
Recruit

With many thanks to Quinnie for letting me use the WWS from the ALT/PUG run held on the 1st of March. This will help anyone trying to see my dps output. Since this log I have replaced a couple of items.

http://wowwebstats.com/wnnbgqlyty25s
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum