Likes Creamsicles

re: App: Deathswake540

The application submitted by Deathswake540 is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Deathswake

What class are you?:
Death Knight

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What glyphs are you using? Do you have gear for offspec talent builds? What is your offspec talent spread?:
Im a Dk so this can vary a lot but atm im currently playing 51/0/20 Disease less blood, i have played the standard 51/13/8, standard UH, 0/32/39 and 2 h frost 21/50/0. Glyphs will change with each spec of course, for current i use Obli, BS and 3rd will vary cause atm there isnt really anything else beneficial for disease less blood. I have a full set of tanking gear, and ive played all 3 tank specs for the associated trees including a tri-spec before blood was buffed for sarth 3d tanking. glyphs change with each tree of course.

What race are you?:
Human

Name your alts 60+. If you're transferring and are bringing your alts give us their names/server.:
ßre, ßres, Sundered (ALT + 0223 for the ß)

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Raiding

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Haomarush&n=Deathswake

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? Specify 10 man/25 man or both. Do you have experience with 6 mins Malygos and 3 drake Sartharion? How much of TBC content did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
I have Cleared all current content released, 10 and 25 man versions. Missed 6 min maly by 12 secs, still amazes me that some members couldn't get more then 3-5 stacks of the debuff on maly. I also have cleared 3 drakes but got screwed out of the achievement has i got DC at 30ish % and when i logged back in the game decided it would be better to put me in Dalaran falling tru the world instead of OS. Cleared up to and including Fehlmyst before 3.0. Oddly enough even with all the content Ive experienced from raiding Strat and Scholo all the way tru to Sunwell by favorite boss would still have to be KT in Naxx 40, altho i didn't ever get a kill on him while the lvl cap was still 60 it was an amazing fight to attempt and learn with 39 other people, just so much happening on one fight and i think anyone who had attempted or completed it will say that compared to the current 25 naxx it really almost seem wrong to compare it to its 40 man counter part.

List your guild history. Please explain why you are leaving and/or no longer with previous guilds. Have you apped to any other guilds in the past 30 days?:

Theres been a few since ive been around for such a long time, so bear with me.

Horde Side - I played a warlock on Eredar since Release until after AQ 40 release, at which point I rerolled Alliance with friends. During my Horde Days i played with a guild by the name of DKA (Dark Knight Alliance) which i raided up to twin emps in AQ 40. At this point the guild Semi merged with a Guild by the name of Paradox ( maybe some of you recognize that name, it was the home to some of the warrior legends of wow, namely Edgewalker and later Aedak joined them also) I played on and off with this group tru the remainder of AQ40 and Naxx 40 up to and including Saphrion while leveling alliance side.

Alliance Side - This basically started out has a lets re roll Ally for the hell of it with some RL friends never thought it would get anything serious. Well.....

We started out has EndGame on Cho'gall just a small RL group and level to 60 in about 20 days then decided we would actually try to start our own raiding guild, EndGame Cleared MC/BWL and up to Emps in AQ40 in about 2 months and then reformed to drop the slack, and made Exodus which cleared the rest of AQ40 and started into Naxx but BC hit before we got any major progression.

During BC we leveled fast (second warrior on the server to 70 by less then 1 hour and i done it all prot) Cleared Kara and Gruuls, but could never get the member to push hard for SSC ( attunement thing and lvling burnout).

A Small group of us Xfered to Daggerspine to join a guild Called Basic, where i stayed until the game was over (illy dead). I then came back to help some old friends from some of the guilds along the way tru sunwell, killed up to Felmysth before the wrath talent patch and raid changes went into place and proceeded to finish the rest after.

This guild was TNT which at Wrath release i rerolled DK and leveled up from there. Since hitting 80 and after we got realm first naxx it all started to go down hill, officer favoritism and there little Clique pretty much got what they wanted (i dont mean loot, i mean things with raid times scheduled around there time table and stuff that just made it harder has a guild to actively compete) . This is my reason for not being a part of the guild anymore, after being told that i might be gkicked because 3 people didn't like me, those 3 people being the Guild Leaders Good buddy, who was a officer for i don't know what reason considering he asked me and another DK more about the class the most of our recruits. Another was a priest who was supposedly the healing officer but wasn't online for 12 days, and the other was the Leaders E-sugar momma who's officer position was justified by she has a notebook which she tracks loot in. At that point I basically said Kick me before i can type Gquit

Do you have any WWS or WMO parses of your performances in raids? If so, link a few here.:
Unfortunately i am no longer a member of TNT thus do not have access to the reports anymore. my most recent adventure Vs the ?? dummy was around 2700 dps without DRW or Hysteria, dummy was also at 0hp so i received minimal dmg from necrosis.

Im not a Meter Crazed Junkie, i wont do stupid things just to get that 2 or 300 more dmg out. Im smart enough to know where abilities can be used to avoid dmg and keep DPS up.

ex : AMS a flame wall on Sarth to keep DPS burn on a drake. AMS/IBF during Maly vortex to take minimal dmg or build RP to dps while in vortex. Waiting that Extra second for a SP to put up Devouring Plague Before i pestilence so i spread their disease also. just small things that a lot of ppl miss or don't think of that can be beneficial to yourself and those around you.

What professions/levels do you have? Why did you choose these professions?:
Skinning/Minning both maxed. $$ making. My druid has Insrciptionist and is high enough to make dark moon cards but no luck yet getting any nobles what so ever

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
I am in MST so 1 hour behind Server time. 730 invites would mean 830 for me which if i work long hours(i own my own business so it sometimes happens) would mean i would be a little late for a 730 start, assuming 800 pull time would make me at most 15 mins late ever.

Tell us about yourself. You can say anything here!:
My real name is Tristan, yes 1 N short of a contact name listed for you guys, that shoudl be worth at least 2 brownie points right? Im from Alberta Canada, Orignally from Newfoundland Canada (that's the little island on the Right side of Canada for those that aren't Geographically inclined) Im 24 and own my own business, im not Married and i sometimes play more WoW at work then i do actual WoW. I also played CHL level hockey for 6 months until i blew out my knee and totally fucked up that has a career option.

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
Primarily cause Premonition is one of the few Late raiding guilds that are actually worth a damn, what is with all these EST guilds anyway?

Your guild is a dedicated raid guild and that is what I'm looking for. I don't like to guild hop, In over 4 years playing this game Ive had DKA/Paradox horde side. Endgame/Exodus > Basic > TNT Alliance side. 5 guilds in 4 years, Officer Rank in 4/5 guilds, my dedication to a guild is nothing short come in any means. Most relationships are shorter then guilds.

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
Oddly enough spending 4 hours with 24 other people ill probably never meet irl killing internet dragons for purple pixles and the stress that can be involved in multiple wipes to new encounters is relaxing to me. When you deal with people and corporate giants all day long who want to do nothing that you want makes raiding seem like vacation.

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
Thinking it was smart to Fly from Darnasus to Silithus and expect to make it there for First pull which was 20 mins away on the day the gates opened.

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
I think i can bring something very unique to Premonition's Raid force, I'm a theory crafter, who's been an active member of the EJ and tankspot forums for about has long as they have been around, I usually know more about every class then the average joe that plays them. I can think outside of the box and will understand strats that leave the normal person scratching their head saying wait wut? I have a reaction time faster the most Ive seen play this game, when it comes to picking up a loose add or taunting a boss when a tank goes down to give those extra few seconds of dps or a chance at recovering a fight, even has a dpser Im usually the person who will be getting it taunted off me by someone else who tried the same thing.

I'm Always looking for ways to help make a encounter easier on the people involved, this is one reason why i continued the development of RDX during vanilla WoW after Venificus-Eredar stopped supporting it. Im not afraid to tell someone that they could be doing something this way and it would be a lot easier, and im always open for the same judgment.

P.S. The answer to the last question is Both or go home. No man should have to decide between Pie or Cake.

Pie > Cake?:
True

Aredordh
Guild Team Lead
Awesomest Huntard

re: DECLINED - App: Deathswake540 - by Quinnie

sorry for the delay, for some reason I missed this and I don't know why. That said, at this time our applications for dk's are closed atm while we review one of our current recruits. you are more than welcome to check back at your convenience for availability.

best of luck,
Aredor

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum