Likes Creamsicles

re: App: xScynthia

The application submitted by xScynthia is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Scynthia

What class are you?:
Rogue

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What glyphs are you using? Do you have gear for offspec talent builds? What is your offspec talent spread?:
My spec is currently 51/13/7. I chose these talents because I currently own the 2 fastest daggers available and in combination with gear and spec, I can do exceptional dps. I use the slice and dice, rupture, and evasion glyphs. (evasion for emergency rogue tanking). I own similar level offspec weapons for each spec, yes. My offspec talent build would be 15/51/5.

What race are you?:
Night Elf

Name your alts 60+. If you're transferring and are bringing your alts give us their names/server.:
n/a

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Raiding member (definitely)

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Windrunner&n=Scynthia

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? Specify 10 man/25 man or both. Do you have experience with 6 mins Malygos and 3 drake Sartharion? How much of TBC content did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
All of them (reg/heroic). I have not done 6 min Maly or 3 drake Sarth yet. Before the patch that made it all easy, I participated in all minus Vashj in ssc, 4/5 TK, and 3/5 MH. My favorite boss encounter had to be Magtheridon's lair because no matter how many times you did the fight, some STILL can't click cubes! smh

List your guild history. Please explain why you are leaving and/or no longer with previous guilds. Have you apped to any other guilds in the past 30 days?:
I was in Decerto first which disbanded. The officers from Decerto created SiN (my current guild). I wish to leave SiN because we are not progressing and show no signs of improvement. The guild has developed a bad reputation with its constant failure and I for one would not like to be judged as such considering that the our Leader is content with our level of raiding.

Do you have any WWS or WMO parses of your performances in raids? If so, link a few here.:
I currently do not

What professions/levels do you have? Why did you choose these professions?:
Max enchanting/Max Jewelcrafting
Enchanting provides me with extra AP on my rings and allows me to be self dependent on enchants. JC lets me cut BoP prismatic gems that give me the freedom of using any meta gem as requirements are always filled and the flexibility to fill in crucial stats where needed without losing socket bonuses.

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
I live in the Eastern Time Zone making this a perfect raid time because I'd be able to make it to raids EVERY DAY no matter what time I work. I play whenever i am not at work.

Tell us about yourself. You can say anything here!:
I am a very determined player who strives to be the best in any endeavor. I like to have fun but not at the expense of success.

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
Premonition is one of the most recognized guilds for its high standards and level of success. I would like to push my limits further and be part of its greatness.

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
I wish to accomplish ALL that WoW has to offer. This means 100% of game completion.

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
I proceeded to sap a target outside of stealth =p.

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
I am determined to become one of your best quality members and I'm willing to work hard for the spot if given the chance. TY

Pie > Cake?:
False

Aredordh
Guild Team Lead
Awesomest Huntard

re: DECLINED - App: xScynthia - by Quinnie

Thanks for considering premoniton. However, at this time we are not looking for any more rogues. You are more than welcome to check back at your leisure to check on availability.

Best of luck,
Aredor

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum