Likes Creamsicles

re: App: swaz

The application submitted by swaz is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Swayz

What class are you?:
Paladin

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What glyphs are you using? Do you have gear for offspec talent builds? What is your offspec talent spread?:
Holy - 51/5/15. I chose this spec for kings buff for raid as I was the only full time raiding paladin in the guild. I use FoL glyph, HL glyph and Glyph of SoW for raids.

Yes I have a full epic prot set, i dont really remember the numbers off the top of my head for prot I would have to go spec and tell you what they are.

What race are you?:
Human

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Raiding Member.

Link your armory.:
Armory may not work since I am a new server x-fer to this server.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Staghelm&n=Swaz

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? Specify 10 man/25 man or both. Do you have experience with 6 mins Malygos and 3 drake Sartharion? How much of TBC content did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
All WoTLK content cleared other then 6 min maly and 10 man 3D. I cleared All of TBC content up to Muru. My favorite encounter as a healer was prob Kael. I enjoyed the complexity of this fight and alot of hard work was needed to kill him.

List your guild history. Please explain why you are leaving and/or no longer with previous guilds. Have you apped to any other guilds in the past 30 days?:
Attrition - Guild fell apart in sunwell. Played alt mage untill WoTLK release when this happened.

Myriad - Left due to raid times after a while taking toll on schoolwork due to me having to rush home from campus, if class got delayed was late for raid etc etc Server was 2 hours ahead of me.

Pie Vendor - Place holder till I server x-fered so I wouldn't get ninja invited to guilds / asked to sign charters.

Do you have any WWS or WMO parses of your performances in raids? If so, link a few here.:
http://wowwebstats.com/g13exhye1od4o

http://wowwebstats.com/rektap1fcakyy

What professions/levels do you have? Why did you choose these professions?:
450 Enchanting - Ring enchants
422 JC - BoP JC gems.

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
I am in Pacific Time zone. I play daily from around 5 to whenever I feel like going to bed.

Tell us about yourself. You can say anything here!:
Im about to be 22 years old, Live in Las Vegas, first year medical school student.

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
End game raiding. I don't see what else there is to do in WoW other then that. Plus raid times are nice.

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
My goal in WoW is to have fun while I pay my 15 dollars. I don't really expect the game to do a lot for me other then get rid of my boredom. I mean I am not expecting fame/wealth from a video game. If you do that scares me.

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
When I first started playing I didn't know the different talent trees and stuff, so I was putting points in random trees on my warrior. I would also buy any gear from vendors (White gear) because it had more armor.

Pie > Cake?:
False

swaz
Recruit

re: APPROVED - App: swaz - by Quinnie

Forum Image

Picture of Interface if you wanted to see that as well.

wow that's actually probably the cleanest UI I've seen in a VERY long time.

Don't know how people play with UI's that have crap all over the place, you can't see whats going on.

I like the UI, mine is kind of similiar but not nearly as clean .

Question though, you mentioned in your app that you're a new transfer to the server Staghelm, so new in fact that the armory might not work. There is a "cooldown" on transfers...when will your character be ready to transfer again?

hes already here yo
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

Rokudan92 wrote:
I like the UI, mine is kind of similiar but not nearly as clean .

Question though, you mentioned in your app that you're a new transfer to the server Staghelm, so new in fact that the armory might not work. There is a "cooldown" on transfers...when will your character be ready to transfer again?

Look at the picture :P He transferred here to Windrunner yesterday ;) LOL - that was his old armory from Staghelm, hehe.

Rokudan92
Guild Member
Forum Browser

....Perhaps there is a Darthwulf on Staghelm too? A mage as well...who happens to be level 80 and in a guild named Premonition? No?

Adrielassa
Guild Team Lead
Forum Browser

Here's the new armory link for all you nubs...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Windrunner&n=Swayz

I would love to speak with you on vent/in game sometime. Sadly, I will be on late tonight (around 9pm server) because I'm tutoring. Check in with me then and hopefully we can set up a better time to meet.

swaz
Recruit

I will most likely be on at that time with no problem, 9pm is early.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum