Likes Creamsicles

re: App: jkolin

The application submitted by jkolin is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Deyja

What class are you?:
Death Knight

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What glyphs are you using? Do you have gear for offspec talent builds? What is your offspec talent spread?:
I am Unholy DPS. I choose Unholy to get a little more DPS than i was having as a blood spec. glyphs i have several usefull one for my spec, although i am not sure on the names of the glyphs (i can get them at a later time tho.) I do not currently have offspec gear, but when i do start colecting it i will be going for tanking gear.

And by the way, I am on Aerie Peak Server atm, but I am considering a transfer to the right guild.

TY

What race are you?:
Dwarf

Name your alts 60+. If you're transferring and are bringing your alts give us their names/server.:
N/A

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Raiding

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Deyja

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? Specify 10 man/25 man or both. Do you have experience with 6 mins Malygos and 3 drake Sartharion? How much of TBC content did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
I have done most all of the reg and heroic LK dungeons. did 10 and 25 mans on both OS and VoA in PuGs, did 1 section of 10 man NAXX in a PuG, but wiped many times on the boss after patches. Also did 25man OS +1 drake in a PuG tried with +2 but wiped twice so we went with one. did try EoE two nights ago but failed miserably. Raiding before LK really did not happen too much (I was behind everyone else gear-wise), but i am really able to raid now.

List your guild history. Please explain why you are leaving and/or no longer with previous guilds. Have you apped to any other guilds in the past 30 days?:
Warcoholics - curently with.

I love my guildies, but we do not have enough dedicated people in this guild and i REALLY wanna clear naxx. (example: We were just starting out Kara about 2 months before LK was released)

Do you have any WWS or WMO parses of your performances in raids? If so, link a few here.:
ummm.....not sure what WWS or WMOs are. but i do aproxamatly 2200 DPS self-buffed and about 3000+ when raid-buffed....have gotten to 3300

What professions/levels do you have? Why did you choose these professions?:
my two main profs are mining/skinning (both maxed)
mining for the extra HP and skinning for the extra crit rating
first aid is also maxed
fishing is like lvl 10 or something ( :D )
and cooking is 400ish

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
I am in central time zone where i play from 4pm-1am most every night
I may not be able to play every wednesday, but the rest of the week i am on (most of the time)

Tell us about yourself. You can say anything here!:
I LOVE WoW. I have really growed a lot as a WoWer. and i got hooked after watching the south park episode :D ( I played crappy Guild Wars before that)

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
honestly I WANT TO RAID, but i am tired of PuGs. also cant wait for ULDAR!!!! and i want to be in a fun, mature atmospher while i am in a raid

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
WoW is a fun way for me to spend my time, other than that i cant really see what else i can get out of it. but i wanna raid, and be with some new friends.

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
ummm.....brainfart......can not think of any (although i know there are several)

:(

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
cant really think of anything

Pie > Cake?:
True

Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

re: DECLINED - App: jkolin - by Quinnie

Deyja, thanks for your interest but at this time you are too far behind in experience and gear. Good luck to you.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum