Likes Creamsicles

re: DECLINED - App: Nightshaan - by Quinnie

The application submitted by Nightshaan is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Nightshan

What class are you?:
Death Knight

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What spec will you want to play in WotLK?:
Currently I am 0 / 32 / 39 dual wield. I chose this spec because it offers raid utility (Improved Icy Talons 20% melee haste raid wide) which reduces the need for shamans to place windfury totem so they can use there totems to better benefit casters or tanks. Also, this is a very good spec for AoE damage and puts up very high numbers on single target damage as well. I have played as 51 - 13 - 7 Blood spec and 17 - 0 - 54 as well, and although I have the gear to play a 2h spec, I enjoy playing dw.

What race are you?:
Human

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Raiding

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Korialstrasz&n=Nightshan

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? 10 man or 25 man or both? How much of Sunwell Plateau did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
10 Man: 15/15 Naxx (Undying) 1/1 EoE 1/1 VoA 2/1 OS (1 drake up)

25 Man: 15/15 Naxx 1/1 EoE 1/1 VoA 2/1 OS ( 1 drake up)

Were you MH/BT attuned pre-patch?:
Yes

List your guild history and why you left any previous guilds.:
Prime (Current) - Prime is a great guild, but recently we have had a lack of players, and seem to be on a hold for progression. There are only a slim amount of players who have confidence in what they are doing and the rest of the players seem to think that is ok for them to be carried through raids.

Do you have any WWS of your performances in raids? If so, link one or two here.:
I do not have any WWS but a friend of mine, Taverasme, does and on average i am always over 4k dps.

What professions/levels do you have? (if there is a specialization please tell us your spec too):
JC / Mining

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
I am in eastern time (CT). I have no trouble raiding with a guild 4-5 nights per week. I play when i have time to which is mostly at night or in the mid afternoon.

Tell us about yourself. :
I am a sophmore at the University of Hartford, I enjoy working out, running, music, playing wow and working on my car (2007 Civic Si - Greddy turbo kit and a bunch of other stuff). I have been playing wow since pre-bc

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
I consider myself a player who is situationally aware during raids. I am looking for a guild that has the high caliber players that will be able to advance through content , be independent and do their job on their own and do it damn well ( as your guild has shown). I am looking to be part of a guild that strives for progression and is top notch, and I know that premonition is that guild.

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
I pay $15 a month not to sit and wait an hour to realize that my guild does not have enough members on to raid, but rather to have fun. I want to be in end game content, I want to have fun playing and use the skill i have in my class with people of equal caliber in other classes to enjoy the game as much as possible. I strive for progression, if not obtainable on a guild level, on a personal or character level for sure. I enchant all of my gear to the max, i am constantly researching my class, buying things to improve my dps, and hoping for progression in the guild. I know that in Premonitioin that is not a hope, but a reality.

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
In 25 man Naxx on Razuvious we wiped once and when i got rezzed i clicked my raise ghoul button and because of that, Razuvious aggro'd again and i wiped the raid because of that. But, i did pay for everyone's repair bill and i admitted to that being my one (and only) noob move.

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
From my armory you can only see the gear i have equipped. I have an extra Fast 1 hander (hatestrike) as well as an extra slow 1 hander (titansteel bonecrusher). I also have the 25 man sigli (+420 damage to obliterate and scourge strike) as well as a cryptfiends bite polearm.

Last edited by Quinnie on 02/17/2009 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Taverasme
Casual
Forum Baby

I just wanted to add, because shanny didn't, we are both applying from the same guild on Korialstrsz.

The WWS link in my application has his DPS in it as well. Also, he was tanking in the back on 4H and he was asked to respec for KT/Sapph.
I'm not making excuses for him, but just don't look at DPS on those fights.

As far as commenting on his playstyle, he puts out impressive numbers without causing the raid any undue difficulty. E.g.

Aggro on Malygos -> Breath on raid comes to mind.(He doesn't do this XD)

Both Nightshan and I have completed "The Safety Dance" achievements.

Now that I'm done sucking him off, our apps are not dependent on us both being accepted. Should one of us be denied, that person will probably apply elsewhere on the server.

Nightshaan,

Can you come on vent around 6pm PST tonight? Also, you should probably finish up your Sons of Hodir rep.

Aredordh
Guild Team Lead
Awesomest Huntard

Quinnie wrote:
Nightshaan,

Can you come on vent around 6pm PST tonight? Also, you should probably finish up your Sons of Hodir rep.

^
just mirroring quinnie's comment about if you can jump on at 6pm server tonight.

I'll be in at 6 PST (9 est)

and about the sons rep, I should have it capped off rather quickly.
Aredordh
Guild Team Lead
Awesomest Huntard

Thanks for your patience Nightshaan. At this time we would like to go ahead and extend you an offer to join the guild.

CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to the physical team.

Please let us know when you are transfered over.

Awesome!

Will do , ill pop into vent and talk to u when i can, going to be kinda tight on cash this weekend, but ill be straight by sunday and will def let you know.
Aredordh
Guild Team Lead
Awesomest Huntard

so it's now tuesday? what's up?

Awesomest Huntard

so we've been very patient. you mentioned you were supposed to transfer over sunday night. it is now tuesday night. you haven't kept in touch with us. if I'm typing this in error let me know... otherwise since this seems to be an indication of dedication and loyalty...

Declined.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum