Likes Creamsicles

re: App: calloway

The application submitted by calloway is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
illuminatist

What class are you?:
Death Knight

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What spec will you want to play in WotLK?:
dual wield frost. 0/43/28 it is the top dps spec at the moment. difference between this and 0/32/39 is guile of gorefiend. the difference is 2-3k critical damage from icy touch and howling blast. if i am just gonna dps then i spec for pure dps. if there is a need for say 15 percent increase to run speed for raid then i spec for that. either full dps spec or spec for what ever is needed that will help raid without gimping my own dps

What race are you?:
Human

Name your alts on Windrunner and their levels. (If you're transferring and are bringing your alts give us their names/server as well):
skecth (80 warlock) on shadowcouncil (us), adreno (78 paly) shadowcouncil (us)

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
raiding member

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadow+Council&n=Illuminatist

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? 10 man or 25 man or both? How much of Sunwell Plateau did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
in wotlk 25 mans havent done sarth plus 2 and 3, and best on malygos was 25% everything else cleared. only got to do trash in sunwell. was not in a raiding guild till 5 months prior to expansion and during that 5 months it was a brand new guild that went from za to black temple. i enjoyed supremus fight thought it was quite fun running around the whole place.

Were you MH/BT attuned pre-patch?:
Yes

List your guild history and why you left any previous guilds.:
initially started as horde and jump from server to server looking for a good helpful guild and never could find one (along with a friend). so we said lets try alliance and found a helpful guild in doomforge militia (on shadowcouncil) was such a good helpful guild we called it home. they are not a raiding guild and after a while i said to myself "i am not paying 15 bux a month just to farm every day" so a few of those folks that share the same idea made thier own guild called legion of procyon's eye (on shadowcouncil) i didnt join them till 5 months before wotlk cause i had taken a job that didnt give me time. now i just go to college full time and have time to raid. i am still in that guild, but i feel we could be much better but there are some players that cant reach their full potential. i could leave for another guild on that server but i rather switch servers than disappoint them by leaving for another guild on the same server since i met the guild creaters in real life.

Do you have any WWS of your performances in raids? If so, link one or two here.:
nope not at the moment. been trying to register with the website and it wont send me an email to activate my account yet it says it sent me the email. will try to get it working on the mean time. however i can assure you i am either numba 1 or 2 in dps depending on if i am providing a raid buff like unholy aura. while the other death knight which is either numba 1 or 2 in dps spec for all dps talents

What professions/levels do you have? (if there is a specialization please tell us your spec too):
jewelcraft/inscription. farmer extraordinaire when i am not raiding or doing heroics.

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
any time sunday, monday/wednsday can start at 8pm server to whenever (last class ends at 9pm central time, sorry). tuesday/thursday 6pm server to whenever. only on monday/wednsday will i be late.

Tell us about yourself. :
i think i am a really good player that likes to be numba 1 in dps. was a warlock in burning crusade. they dont do enough dps to my liking anymore so tried out the death knight and low and behold back to tops in dps again.

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
well decide to check out the recruiting section in wow forums and was looking for a guild that seek to be the best and was near a raid time i could make. premonition sure sounds great and seek to be great. i think i can definately provide extra ummpphhh to help whatever the cause may be.

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
i know its tough to be the best, but it doesnt hurt to shoot for it. unlike diablo where you dont have to depend on others to help you become good. in w.o.w it takes team work. not only team work, but skilled folks with the same determination.

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
was on flying mount and accidently dismounted and fell to my death.

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
i have a tank set as well. no point in letting 25 man tank gear get dusted so thats what i use to tank heroic 5 mans . i am still on shadowcouncil server and will transfer if all goes well. as for wow web stats i will be working on getting that. i assure you my dps is top notch.

Aredordh
Guild Team Lead
Awesomest Huntard

re: DECLINED - App: calloway - by Quinnie

thx for considering premonition as your guild of choice. however at this time we are going to decline your app. if you have any questions, feel free and jump on the server and send me a pm.

Thanks,
Aredor

Forum Troll

One friendly piece of advice, and I haven't spoken to anyone else about your app, so this is just from me. When applying to a raiding guild, even if your gear isn't the best in slot, that can be overlooked or explained away as bad luck, new character, etc., but gems and enchants show right away if you're doing everything you can to maximize your toon, and I see a +14 strength gem in your helm (no excuse for that, especially since you're a jewelcrafter) and a +8 enchant to chest. I know it ain't cheap, but +10 stats is always better than +8, and if you're really bringing everything you can to a raid, you should go for the best enchants and gems possible.

Likes Creamsicles

Nicely stated.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum