Likes Creamsicles

re: App: Jarsali

The application submitted by Jarsali is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Aludar

What class are you?:
Death Knight

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What spec will you want to play in WotLK?:
Currently I am specced 17/0/54 unholy dps. I chose this spec because after number crunching it seems to be about the best raid dps output. I have also specced frost tank and have tanked all 10 man content, so my spec for the guild would be flexible based on your current needs. I feel comfortable playing in any DK spec though.

What race are you?:
Night Elf

Name your alts on Windrunner and their levels. (If you're transferring and are bringing your alts give us their names/server as well):
Jars 70 Druid, Jarsali 71 Mage (Dragonmaw)

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Raiding

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Windrunner&n=Aludar

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? 10 man or 25 man or both? How much of Sunwell Plateau did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
I have done all bosses in WOTLK in 10 man, and have complete Sarth and most of Naxx at 25 man. I have tanked and dpsed on these fights. in TBC I raided on Dragonmaw and made it through BT.

Were you MH/BT attuned pre-patch?:
No

List your guild history and why you left any previous guilds.:
Train of Justice (Dragonmaw) Changed a lot of the guild rules, and I didn't like the shift from dkp to loot council. I have some friends that play on Windrunner so I came over here, but they aren't as much into hardcore raiding as I am, currently I'm guilded in their casual guild, but they are aware of my playstyle and most are RL friends of mine that know I am currently looking for a raiding guild.

Do you have any WWS of your performances in raids? If so, link one or two here.:
Not at this time.

What professions/levels do you have? (if there is a specialization please tell us your spec too):
Just started Enchanting/Jewlcrafting. Currently leveling through the 200s as I buy mats on the AH.

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
I live in Hawaii, which makes your time perfect for me. I am able to raid all of your nights, my daily playtime is usually 5pm-1am server.

Tell us about yourself. :
I'm a Korean linguist in the Navy. I'm currently on shore duty with no chance of deployments in the next 2 years. I love to game, and really try and be the best at anything I do.

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
Looking for a guild that's focused on end game content, that I can raid with in my timezone. I play to be the best that I can be, and really want to play with people that are like minded.

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
I want to see and do endgame content while it is still new. I've been raiding in MMOs a long time (10 years). I've always pushed to be the best and play with people as interested in raiding and doing end game content as I am, which is why I'm apping here.

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
When I was first learning MC back in the day, I completely blew up the entire raid on Baron.

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
I always push to do the very best I can on every encounter. I read forums like elitist jerks, and crunch the numbers to squeeze everything I can out of my character. I'm very dedicated and generally have over 95% raid attendance, I don't sweat it about loot as I see that as something that will come with time doing what I love to do, which is raiding. I also never expect a hand out, I fully expect to earn my way.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum