View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

re: GAME OVER!!! Premonition has beat the game in 11 months!

Congratulations to all of you! Premonition, we did it! Kil'jaeden is dead! I can't even tell you how proud I am of you. I love you guys more than you'll ever know <3 We stuck it out through good and bad.... and finished the game!

Congratulations to Quinnie on [Cowl of Light's Purity] , Middav on [Cowl of Gul'dan] , Wiingman on [Helm of Burning Righteousness] and Compression on [Handguards of the Dawn] .

Forum Image
Forum Image
Forum Image

Last edited by Quinnie on 10/17/2008 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

3ldrad

You were supposed to resize that so it actually fit on the page nub!

Likes Creamsicles

I will - I was just tired last night :p

ExilefromWindrunner

OMGZ LOOK WHOS BACK yep yep its me Exile THE original Exile, ihave noticed that a warrior in Premo took my name grrrr .. but alas i do not have exile anymore poor baby i miss him but i am back as a Resto druid Named Aiy on Korgath PvP server Alliance and yes i got to kill illidan cause i know that where i left off with yall im actually into sunwell, just need a bit better gear i only 1 peice of T6 =( so far *cry* but oh well Wotlk is coming out ... But yeah i finished Basic Military Training on october 6th and now im in tech school so im back in the game and i had your website saved to my favorites and i just thought i would like to come see what my favorite guild of all time is doing ... especially you quinnie i miss your midnight drunk raids =) ... and i see you killed Kiljaden! GRATZ!!! hope you got some good lewt well KIT ill ttyl
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

Hey you! Glad to hear everything is going well =) Thanks! Keep in touch <3

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum