View previous topic :: View next topic  
JESEN
Casual

re: Not able to post in the main forum...

Im not able to post in the main forums for guild memebers, is that for raiding memebers only? I know im a lowbie but I wanted to ask who the hunter class leader was, to get some pointers and see how my talent points should be spent. Thanks.
neuroticon
Casual
Forum Troll

nah, i think u need to actually 'apply' to get the member status on the forums, then u can post stuff in the members section Happy quinnie will hav to accept or decline then make u a member, i believe. , sorry im rather vague, i dont really know for sure :P
Salandra

neuroticon wrote:
nah, i think u need to actually 'apply' to get the member status on the forums, then u can post stuff in the members section Happy quinnie will hav to accept or decline then make u a member, i believe. , sorry im rather vague, i dont really know for sure :P

I love how you answered his question neuro l o l
but our hunter class lead is keitek, but you can also ask cauthon for advice.
JESEN
Casual

ok thanks neruo for telling me about the posting, thanks salandra for telling me who the class lead was.... couldnt neruo tell me that??

Forum Browser

neuro could have told you, but he makes every attempt to be as useless as possible. get used to it. atleast he isnt trying to find where you live... yet..
neuroticon
Casual
Forum Troll

rofl

f u ael

<3

yea, i couldve told him that it was keitek, but i was under the impression that he wanted to post his questions about hunters on the forums and that way ppl couldve written something for everyone to see rather than ask ppl in tells. not that tells are bad, but, with the forums, ppl can link sites and such that would be useful to everyone that visit the forums and a post will be there forever(or until the site is taken down, or a moderator deletes the post, etc... technicalities) and it can be used as a reference point. (i dont know the websites for EJ or boss strat stuff by heart, coz i dont bookmark them and i clear my history from time to time, so having them stickied on this website helps me out alot)
JESEN
Casual

Its ok neruo thank you for trying to help

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: