Likes Creamsicles

re: App: Sydny

The application submitted by Sydny is as follows:

Quote:
What is your main character name?:
Sydny

What class are you?:
Druid

What spec are you? What talent spread are you and why did you choose your particular talents? What glyphs are you using? Do you have gear for offspec talent builds? What is your offspec talent spread?:
Resto. I am haste capped so have chosen talents that increase healing with nourish. I use nourish in ten man, wild growth in 25. Swiftmend and rapid rejuv always.

What race are you?:
Night Elf

Name your alts 60+. If you're transferring and are bringing your alts give us their names/server.:
Týnny Mage, Kylya SPriest, Dyzzy DK...dont play them anymore...use their professions.

Are you applying to be a Raiding member or to be a Casual (Non-raiding) member?:
Raid member.

Link your armory.:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Windrunner&cn=Sydny

What bosses in WOTLK do you have experience with? Specify 10 man/25 man or both. Do you have experience with 6 mins Malygos and 3 drake Sartharion? How much of TBC content did you clear pre-3.0 patch? What's your favorite boss encounter and why?:
up to Sindragosa in 10man. Hardmode Marrowgar. up to Sindragosa in 25. Yes, I have both malygos 6min and 3D Sarth. Not as much as I wanted to...guilds with low attendance on progression nights. Never downed Yogg, have not done Anub on 25TogC. Right now, I would have to say Blood Queen....healer intensive...challenging.

List your guild history. Please explain why you are leaving and/or no longer with previous guilds. Have you apped to any other guilds in the past 30 days?:
TBA, no attendance on progression nights. Eviscerated, GM sold account. Thunderfury, many reasons, ask I'll explain. Just joined Prison Bound. Seemed like a really good guild, but the person who recruited me and seems like a really great player just left. Seems like a lot of the good players will follow.

Do you have any WWS or WMO parses of your performances in raids? If so, link a few here.:
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/o8n81mtk0bv53us7/
tonights has not been posted. You may also look at Thunderfury.

What professions/levels do you have? Why did you choose these professions?:
Alchemy and Herbalism. I have had these professions since I created the toon. I have considered changing to JC or Enchanting but I figured that the only difference would be ~48 spell power. When I compare my toon to other resto druids, I have more or equal amount of SP without having to change.

Premonition raids Sunday-Thursday 7:30pm(invites)-11:30pm PST (server time). What is your daily playtime? What timezone are you in? Are you able to raid at least 4 nights a week?:
Pacific. 430 pm til 12midnight. Yes, I can raid 4 nights a week, plus more.

Tell us about yourself. You can say anything here!:
Female, 34, live in Seattle and addicted to WoW.

Why do you want to join Premonition?:
I know the rep that you all had before on the server. I would assume that you will progress and not fall apart or allow raiders to not show up for progression nights.

What is your main goal in WoW? What do you want out of the game?:
Achievements and Progression.

What is the most noob thing you've ever done in WoW? Tell the truth! :
Archimode....running sideways with the fire rather than straight back for like 5 pulls until someone finally yelled at me, for continuing to whipe the raid.

If there is anything else you'd like to tell us about yourself or your skill that the application didn't cover do it here.:
I'm very dedicated to progression and can take constructive criticism.

Pie > Cake?:
True

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum