View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quinnie
Guild Master
Likes Creamsicles

re: Premonition - a different kind of raiding guild

Please forgive the site as it's semi-functional at the moment while I modify it for our use. We are recruiting most classes/specs but would like most applicants to have at least Karazhan level gear and above and experience with some content above Karazhan.

Before you totally dismiss a new raiding guild just read a little more Happy You might just like what you see.

A little bit about us:

We are a group of friends transferred from different WoW servers. We’re coming here to Windrunner after getting tired of poorly lead guilds without direction, favoritism without regard for guild progression and just the need to excel under better rules while continuing to have fun. Windrunner seems to have good alliance progression, the perfect size population and from what I've seen so far, extremely nice and helpful people. I've been watching the server and its forums for a couple weeks now and I like what I see.

We have combined experience in SSC/TK, Magtheridon’s Lair, Gruul’s Lair, and Karazhan. Our focus immediately will be Zul’Aman and *possibly* Karazhan as we fill out our guild ranks and trial new members. We’ll quickly be continuing into SSC/TK and beyond. Make no mistake, we plan on becoming one of the best and will strive until that goal is met. It won't happen overnight, but trust me the journey will be worth it.

Here’s some key information about the guild and our expectations.

1. Raiding will be “hard-core” being 4 nights a week at least. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. Raids will last approximately 4 hours and run from 7:30/8 pm -11:30 pm PST (server time).

2. We will have vent and DKP (EPGP).

3. *Most* gear will be DKP based, but there will be some pieces that will go to the class/spec it will suit the most to help progression of the guild. Very few pieces will be decided in this manner but the best interests of the guild and its progression will be considered first and always. We’re a team and will be most happy when we are downing new content consistently. To maintain progression this is necessary.

4. We’re very serious about having the most optimal raid composition and most potential while raiding. To maintain that we’ll require you to have
a. PvE spec when you come to raids.
b. You will show up on time and ready and you will have consumables to last the entire raid.
c. You will use vent and be prepared to listen to all instructions given in vent.
d. You will continue improving on your character as we progress through different encounters.
e. You will be helpful to your fellow guild members.

And mostly:

5. Leave the drama with your mama. There's no place for it in Premonition and it will not be tolerated.

We’d love to have you join us for fun, yet SERIOUS raiding. Serious raiders only need apply. Send me a tell or mail in game on this character or post a PM on the guild website if you have any questions.

Check out our expectations for recruit members here:
http://premonitionwow.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=313488&gid=18202
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Premonition Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum